[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ask the person below you a question
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Ask the person below you a question

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Ask the person below you a question

Postby chrisb » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 pm

I figure this would be a good way for all of us to learn a little more about each other. Try to ask interesting questions!

What is your earliest memory?
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: Ask the person below you a question

Postby Farore » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 pm

My first memory is kind of creepy. When I was little, still in one of those baby walkers even, I was in the kitchen with my mom and managed to knock over a glass pickle jar, it shattered and a piece cut my left armpit deep enough to need stitches. All I remember is being on an operation table surrounded by doctors/nurses and an immensely bright light from over head. They put a papery/plastic sheet over me that had a hole so they could isolate the cut, and I remember screaming.

If you could visit any one location where would you go?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby chrisb » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 pm

I think I would love to go to Italy and walk around some of the less populated and ancient areas. I've always kinda dreamed about the experience.

Ever have a crush on one of your teachers?
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby chrisb » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Ooops *Ever HAD a crush on a teacher?*

I hate major grammar errors like that /swt2
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:16 am

I have never had a crush on one of my teachers, mainly because that's not really the kind of person I am.

What was the first music concert you went to?

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Alexx » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 am

I'm sure this would be a shock to some, but my first was only last year! Went to a Death Cab for Cutie concert with my wife. I've never been all that interested in live shows, but this was pretty cool! Went to the Fox Theater (Detroit; only about twenty minutes away or so) and it was just amazing inside. 'Course I may have been in there before, but it would have been when I was very little (parents used to take my brother and I to plays 'n such).

What was your first encounter with a video game; be it computer, console, hand held, or otherwise?
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Adol The Red » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 am

Super Mario Brothers. Was very little and we went to a relative's house. Or maybe it was a family friend. Either way, they had a teenage son and he had a nintendo. He didn't want to, but he let all of us younger kids give it a try. I couldn't get past the first goomba.

If you could instantly learn one skill or ability, what would it be?
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Farore » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:22 am

I would want to learn how to write well. I can come up with so many idea in my head, but when I start writing it turns out horribly and and I use the same word over and over.

Have you ever had a favorite pet?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Doctor G33K » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Yes, my cat. Or dog. I think she thinks she's a cat. So I treat her like she's a cat. Because she's just a cat in a dog's body.

What's your biggest accomplishment?

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby chrisb » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Probably getting over my depression. I struggled with it from around 13 til I was 18. It was hardest during the final year. Finally found the right doctor who knew what I needed. My family helped a lot and I was able to overcome the hardest part of it through prayer and meditation.

Do you plan to have children one day?
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Next

Return to Junk Drawer