[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - So what's new in your life?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

So what's new in your life?

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: So what's new in your life?

Postby Luc of True Wind » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:47 pm

I was interrogated by a scary lady at work today /sob
But everything turned out ok in the end /ok

Our school is a'ok /no1
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:35 pm

My San Guo Sha set arrived yesterday. San Guo Sha is a Chinese card game that my friends and I play during lunch at school. I got into it when I sat down at a table and was dealt in and I am proud to be one of the first four people to play. While the game itself is in Chinese there is an English website which explains the game. It is a hard game to describe so I wont try. For those of you who are interested I have included the link to the English site.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 am

Yeah... That girl I wanted to fix things with just doesn't want to hear from me anymore. So just fuck her! I don't want to explain anything right now, but, rest assured, she's just being a huge bitch to me now...

However, I do have one friend that I conveniently ignored all these years of high school who I might want to reacquaint myself with. I still talk with her from time to time and she's changed into a very interesting young woman since I first met her. Seriously, she was a wallflower who wouldn't be caught dead in girly girl clothes when I first met her, but now she dresses very nicely whenever I see her and she's become rather sexy if I do say so myself. Despite all this change and a few minor changes in interests, she has kept her personality, which makes her a very easy and enjoyable person to talk with. I also found out recently that she's a writer like me, so I just really kind of want to start hanging out with her more and probably ask her to prom (and ask her if she'll have my babies. I honestly didn't expect her to become so hot. Sorry if I sound like a perv;It's just a really pleasant surprise at a time like this).

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:38 am

wilbur all i can say is best of luck to you in that and hopefully one day she will look the other direction.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Doctor G33K » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:38 pm

I'm transgender. That is all. Please use female pronouns from now on.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Im entering a contest really soon :D
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby th3squirr3l » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:37 pm

I baked all sorts of delicious desserts with some friends today. Brownies, black and white cookies, and some super-delicious, rich, chocolately, awesomeness that I could hardly finish...
Basically, I found out that I don't tend to screw cooking up as much as I had thought xD

In other news, I'm STILL not free most of this Saturday for games and whatnot /omg

Too busy with actual life, unfortunately xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby ThePaul » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:25 am

I tried to build myself an Ironman suit at my buddy's house, but I just ended up with third degree burns on my neck and inner thigh.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 am

OH MY GOD PAUL! Are you okay?!?! I hope you feel better or get some help if you need it. Be careful T-T
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Whoa Paul! Was that the big cloud of black smoke we saw off Charleston and the 95? Be careful next time!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer