[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Bear is trans???
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

Bear is trans???

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Bear is trans???

Postby Tehwilburforce » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:54 pm

Well, you know what???
So am I!!!

No, seriously. I'm nonbinary/agender and I prefer using they/them pronouns now! I'm also aspiring to look like this someday(the picture is of Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenoh from Sailor Moon for those who don't know)!

Anyway, I thought I oughta come out to you guys just so that Bear knows she isn't the only trans person on here. btw, Bear, I'm so happy for you! I honestly wish I could come out in my own comic like that and not have to stay closeted and be unsure about what like half of the people in my life think. However, right now, I wanna tell you that you are 100% valid as a woman despite what some people may tell you, I love you(as a friend, duh!), and I completely have your back if you need to talk about anything!

Stay safe and stay awesome!!!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Re: Bear is trans???

Postby Pie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Wow Wilbur, that's really surprising!! XD Sorry for the late response. =) Thank you so much Wilbur for sharing, coming out, your words and support. ^-^ I'm happy to hear that you found yourself. =) I hope you the best and luck. =) *high fives you*

Have you started make-up and dressing full time (or... half-time since you're agender?) yet?
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Tehwilburforce » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Not really. I do think I'll have some fluidity from day to day in terms of whether my presentation is masculine or feminine, but for now, I'm really not safe dressing feminine. It's actually because of my job and not my parents or anybody else, believe it or not...

/sob

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Graum » Thu May 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Same here. My favorite comic writers became my favorite favorite comic writers xD
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Postby Bear » Sun May 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Hiya Force (imma refer to you this way from now on...it seems more agender-y lol)! Thanks for coming out and showing your support, for the kind words and just the show of solidarity.

I'm really happy for you too...to know can be difficult at times, but living authentically is really a lot more fulfilling too, I believe. It's really a shame that you can't express yourself the way you want because of your job, but I'm happy to hear that your parents seem to be supportive~ And I suppose jobs come and go, so hopefully in the future you will be able to find one where you can just be you.

Take care of yourself out there /ok

Also... Awww Graum...thank you~ /lv
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Rants and NSFW