[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Flipp'n Glitches!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

Flipp'n Glitches!!

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Re: Flipp'n Glitches!!

Postby Tony May-San » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:56 am

well at first i was just like 'what the hell just happened? o.o', second time 'thats not funny...' and the third i was like 'yeah ok.. that is pretty funny.. screw it ill walk..'.

it only happened with that one location, i cant remember where it was though. its one of the camps involved with the stormcloak questline, northwest area somewhere..

ive never had the 'person standing next to himself' glitch though, does it effect the gameplay much?
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 pm

I think the worst one I got (as in not funny at all and really rage inducing) was when I tried to leave one of the dwenmer ruins, and the game keep reloading over and over, like I kept leaving the dungeon. This, of course, is the main reason I never trust auto save.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm

I've only seen the person standing next to himself glitch once, and I can't remember if it affected anything or not. I think you could still talk to them. Anyway, it would only affect things if you needed to kill that person or if you couldn't talk to them, so as far as I know its just one of those funny things you see in Skyrim that none of the residents ever talk about.

And yeah that loading glitch sounds hideous.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby ThePaul » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Don't know if you all got it or not, but I forgot to mention that it auto-saved every time it reloaded the outside area. So it quickly ate through the 3 saves before I reacted.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Heh I didn't even think of it, despite its obviousness. Also the same reason I couldn't go back to an earlier save to keep Serana from getting cave stuck.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 am

3 is only enough auto saves to figure out one of those kinds of happened. Not actually fix them >_<

But more than three sounds insane when you haven't experienced it before :(
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:15 am

So anyone else having a thing where Skyrim will go into a loading screen and kind of just stay there? Because I'm having that. In the middle of a secondary quest in Dragonborn, and twice in a row I tried to leave a dungeon and got stuck (also had to fight a Dragon Priest twice. Not very tough with my gear but still). After that it wouldn't even reload the game to try again. Had this happen the other night, too. Haven't tried loading any other characters, and I was playing for a while... I do hope this will not remain common. On the other hand, if a lot of other people are having this issue then maybe it's something that will get patched. Still, would prefer this just stop happening. Bluh.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Previous

Return to Rants and NSFW