[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Jane Gray
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

Jane Gray

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Jane Gray

Postby Bear » Wed May 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Ahh!! A new forum user named Jane Gray registered here and somehow I accidentally deleted her account and there is no undo! >_< Gaaaaa. I've activated how many accounts by now and somehow I manage to delete not one, but TWO (she registered twice because she put the wrong e-mail on one account)?!

I hope she comes back and re-registers (I sent her an e-mail, which luckily I grabbed before the deletion; which I hope was the right one)...

I'm sorry for being inept Jane...these computers are too complicated for a Bear, apparently @_@
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Jane Gray

Postby Bear » Wed May 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Yay! She's back!!!!

I made sure to move my mouse one pixel at a time and safe-guarded it by having Pie watch me AND having an inflatable inner tube on for water safety. That did it. Next time...Inner tube all the way.

Welcome to the forums Jane <3
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed May 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Oh Bear. You're so silly. /swt2

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Jane Gray » Wed May 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Thanks for having me, Lord Bear!! I'm glad I found another bunch of awesome artists. :)
Jane Gray
Jane Gray
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Postby Kerreth » Wed May 30, 2012 10:29 pm

What is it with you and accidentally clicking the wrong buttons lately? Next thing we know, he might accidentally format the server that houses the forums. /meh2
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Thu May 31, 2012 1:45 am

You had the inner tube, but the big question is: Did you have the water wings?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu May 31, 2012 8:11 am

At this rate, he might need a rubber raft and oars. lol.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Adol The Red » Thu May 31, 2012 8:53 am

I'd be careful with the innertube. Next thing you know someone has attached it with rope to the back of a car (and kidnapped you to a place with snow), and all of the sudden you're on failblog. Just say'n. Gotta keep a lookout.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Bear » Thu May 31, 2012 5:19 pm

I did have water wings on, but apparently they aren't supposed to go on your ankles...so I kinda messed that up.

And seriously Kerreth, I have no idea. I think it's mostly because I just get lost in thought on everything and I'm just not paying attention as much as I should lately @_@. I guess I'm getting spacey for some reason.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Rants and NSFW