[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Goddamned people raiding my old ro account
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

Goddamned people raiding my old ro account

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Goddamned people raiding my old ro account

Postby lumais » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:00 am

So I logged on to see how the old ro servers are going and found that someone has stripped my old account, a little angry right now. I know I had quit and all but someone stripping my account is fucking ridiculous /pif
Here's hoping their support actually does something these days...
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Re: Goddamned people raiding my old ro account

Postby RollCasket » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 am

Ugh, that sucks =/ I DO know they were trying pretty hard to get people back into the game so I'm sure they'll try and do what they can for you.

I know for me I couldn't remember my password for the life of me and the account was under an e-mail that I had LONG stopped using. It took a few e-mails back and forth but I got it back. THEN I found a buncha characters with messed up names (cause the names for a few had been taken with server merging and whatnot) and they changed those for me also. Not sure how they would go about a striped account but they do seem to be all about helping people out. Good luck!
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Oh lord, hacked accounts my biggest fear :( But maaaan that kinda sucks.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Wow @_@

What ever happened to the Mjolnir and Bryn? Is it somewhere out in the wild benefiting someone who didn't work for it? lol I wonder if they are even still named after Natsu? I don't even remember what we did with the MPs and all the GRs by now either. Anyways, knowing Gravity as intensely as I do, I wouldn't count on it. Who knows though, as Roll said they are pretty desperate to keep people happy so here's hoping it goes well.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby lumais » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeah i was thinking a couple old mates had grabbed the gear but they have all quit. I had the mjolnir recalled to Natsus account when i quit. The bryn, my asp, sleips and Tao were on my acc but are gone now. The sunnies and guild dr and the gr were on my account also and are missing /sob

Ive changed my passwords and am goin to get all the gear back then most likely leave it there for good.

I'll recall the bryn to Natsu as well
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 pm

If Harley and Absolute are still playing, I want all that stuff handed over to him; it's a shame for it to be sitting unused on your account if they could actually be getting use out of our efforts. Anyways, go ahead and recall them and private message me to let me know how I can log back into my account lol. I'll work on getting them back to Harley and the guys~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby lumais » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm

The bryn and hammer will be on natsus account wihin a few days if they are mot there already. If Harley is still playing I will hand allthe guild gear over to him for sure. I'll also throw him my sleips, Tao and the like :) I was messaging him for a bit last week and asked if he still played but I've not been on msn since so I've not got a reply
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Return to Rants and NSFW