[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Transgender is an adjective.
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

Transgender is an adjective.

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Re: Transgender is an adjective.

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:45 am

I'm so amazed at the kind of things people have admitted and revealed about themselves I'm at a loss for words.

I have literally sat at my computer for the last 15 minutes contemplating the gravity of all this. I cannot think of anything else to say, other than that I will try and support you guys in anyway I can even from another side of the world.

Just, wow.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Fei,

You are my dear, dear friend. My image of you will NEVER change. I met you as Fei and that is who you will always be to me /lv
Thank you for being so open and so honest with us, I feel honored to be trusted. Your gender is but one of the many, many things that form your identity, and because it is part of such a wonderful person, I will accept it just the same. You are a beautiful person Fei and that will never change for me /lv
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby lumais » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:08 am

To be honest I don't know what to write that hasn't already been said. I suck at writing posts and writing what I think. That being said I'll keep it short.
Casey and Fei: It must of taken a lot of courage to post even of it is us. Fact is you Two are two of the truest friends I have ever had and casey you are practically a brother to me, nothing will ever change that! You guys deserve nothing but the best in your future and I will always be there to support you guys=D

Love you guys /lv
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Bear » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 am

Thanks for all the support and encouragement everyone; it means a LOT. It makes me really happy to see how many great people have been attracted to our community and I'm very happy to even be a part of it.

It feels refreshing with it being out in the open; to those who have or will know us and see us in a regular heterosexual relationship, knowing what we've disclosed here might have a big impact on how they see gender and sexuality topics.

We never want people to feel sympathy for us or support our creative endeavors out of any other reason than pure enjoyment of what we create. We always feel like anything we do should stand tall on its own merits. I went so deep into our financial situation here because I felt that it was necessary to show that, yeah, things can look dire, but really how you handle yourself is critical in how you deal with challenges in life.

It is easy to say stuff like this in a past tense and maybe from the outside someone might think, well, it worked out for you, but I doubt it would for me. I'm certain that things will work out though; the important thing is we are blessed with our health and amazing people who support us. Being grateful for what you have instead of sad for what you don't is a huge key to leading a positive life, regardless of difficulties.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Doctor G33K » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 pm

It's more difficult when the girls think you have a crush on them too though.

<_<

I'm half ready to just say "I'm gay." Just to make it easier for them. Sure, I'm pansexual. But if I came out as gay nobody would mind me sitting with the girls. Not even the girls.

But right now, I try to sit with them. THEY avoid me too. Despite the fact that we hold conversations. Everyone just thinks I'm weird.

It's why I can't wait until college. I don't have to deal with these people anymore. Sure, there will always be people like that, but far less. Especially in a tech school. ^.^

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby Pie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Bear » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 pm

You know, when I lead the big guild in RO, I always felt that it had a certain vibe that was unique. We were never the biggest or best guild, but I think most people had a great time in it and genuinely missed it when it was gone. I would like to think that sort of vibe is living on in this forum and attracting new people with a much broader interest, commonly unified by their passion of games.

I really don't think of myself or Pie as the community creators; we just set the tone or drop the bassline. Everyone else comes in and makes it what it is; beautiful music. =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:32 pm

I've been so busy and my head so messed up with everything going on lately I haven't been posting much...I wanted to reply in this thread but just wasn't sure what to say though it should've been obvious.

As Bear mentioned Pie went around healing and buffing random strangers and that's how I met her on her priest as I was playing my super novice. In a game world filled with bots beggers and other annoyances it definitely stands out. It may be kinda dumb to some people but that's the first thing that I think about when I think of Pie, immediately following that of course her talent in art. So I guess that's how I'll always remember her, much like she probably remembers me as RollCasket the super novice who likes cute things...and also unfortunetely cause I never did say anything otherwise a girl, lol...

In any case, as was already explained we all support you guys, and if it's not evident by this thread, each other. We're here for the long haul, so you're stuck with us lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Pie » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm

I know this is a super late reply, but yes Roll, I will always think of you as that little super novice whacking high orcs. XD Also, I still think it's awesome you had Prinny Brigade as your guild.~ /lv
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and NSFW