Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

"Life's Unfair" Venting begining in 3... 2... 1...

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Re: "Life's Unfair" Venting begining in 3... 2... 1...

Postby XelaReko » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 am

Coming up is a restructuring of my life. No more martial arts (;_; dealing with that.) and lots more swimming. I have decided that I will not give up and after burning through most of my money with trips to places like Bolivia, I am actually going to deal with it instead of running off. Although that was fun, it was tough on my family and my girlfriend. Still have one more trip planned though, going to see the grand canyon, but this time I will bring my girlfriend.

I want you guys to know how much you helped just by reading and being there. I think I will do alright and the future doesn't look as bleak when I think about spending it with people I love.

*wipes tears*

Sorry for getting sappy. But seriously you guys rock. Thank you so much.
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 am

Xela, thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us here on the forums. It is really inspiring to see you take a situation like this and embrace happiness and life rather than gloom and despair. The Grand Canyon really is a beautiful place, just ask War and his horse! But really, it is a wonderful place to experience.

Life is about quality, not quantity.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Yeah man, thank you for sharing such an intimate piece of yourself here. Like I said, Pie and I are rooting for you (and everyone here). I'm really happy that somehow the community here has had a positive impact on your life - I really cherish that about the vibe here. Keep it up, life is what you make of it so keep on making it awesome for you and your loved ones =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby InSanor » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:13 pm

-Reporting in from m.i.a-
Mmh, life is a lemon and so on.. and/or something.
Yeah, so much drama that I feel like that I won't have the need to watch any movie or series that deals with it, lol.
That and many other things have taken me away from things that I love, which is games! And wasting my time! \o/
Things have finally calmed down a bit, and maybe I can get back to my carefree life again. Or closer at least- So yeah, I'll start lurking here again more too, hopefully :3

Sorry for taking this peculiar part of net to vent, but.. it even had a thread to do that! How could've I resist? /swt2

/rant end.
Life is like a game. Now to find a good macro I can use..
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Previous

Return to Rants and NSFW