[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - "Life's Unfair" Venting begining in 3... 2... 1...
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

"Life's Unfair" Venting begining in 3... 2... 1...

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Re: "Life's Unfair" Venting begining in 3... 2... 1...

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:47 pm

The whole speech is worth listening to, but I wanted to . Listening to it right now even makes me choke up from how powerful a message I think it is.

I'm so happy to hear your outlook on things Xela. I mean, ultimately, we all don't know how much time we have on Earth, so I think your approach of living it up is a very poignant. I'm really rooting for you man!! Go out there and live and enjoy yourself and pursue only the things you think are interesting and meaningful, as we all should. And thanks for replying =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 pm

It's great to see you're taking it so well unlike the majority of people who let it ruin their life and alienate them from their friends and family, just don't forget to come down under. /no1

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby XelaReko » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:01 pm

I think you guys should just come up here. The clouds are nice and fluffy.
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Dood, if you find some super crazy (like ninja dinosaurs) to fight, feel free to recruit me for your final battle. /pif
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby XelaReko » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 pm

A new series coming to a station near you!

"Paul and Xela: They Fight Ninja Dinosaurs"

5 stars. All the awards. We'll be famous.
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Haha. I'd watch that show and tell everyone, "Hey! I know those guys!"

I, too, have a story about someone close who has been getting bad news from doctors lately.

I found out today that my friend (and prom date) has been having some medical problems that several doctors can't even identify. All they had to tell her was "good luck". I can't imagine having a disorder that not even modern medical technology can identify. She's keeping her head up, though. In fact, I think up until I asked her to prom, she had been having a shitty week because of all the doctors who couldn't help her. When I asked her to prom, I didn't expect the kind of enthusiastic response I got from her. She even posted about me making her week on FB. She must really be starved for good news by now, so I'm so happy I was able to do something for her.

Hey Xela. If you're really gonna travel the world, I wish you the best of luck. That is something I've dreamed of doing for a long time. To be able to observe all the beauty of the world is truly a blessing and you will definitely go out as a much wiser man. Just remember one thing: don't be a tourist. If you really want to live it up, do as the locals do. ;) ( If you like, come say hi in Texas. I'll show you around.)

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby XelaReko » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 am

This is it! I figured why wait too long to start having an adventure, so yesterday I withdrew some of my savings and I am going to the Florida Keys on a fishing trip right after my last exam on Thursday. I have lived in Florida for 16 or so years and I have never been which seems silly to me. Time to rectify that. So see ya guys later!
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Have fun! (and don't forget to obtain vengeance against the great white whale that stole your leg... I think)

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Farore » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:13 am

Have fun fishing! Enjoy yourself and don't do anything too Crazy. If by chance a ninja dinosaur shows up how should we contact you? hehe
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby chrisb » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Have a great time and try to escape from the stress. I hope you get to rest and enjoy your vacation :)
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and NSFW