[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Gays are fluffy and pink and taste like unicorns.
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

Gays are fluffy and pink and taste like unicorns.

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Re: Gays are fluffy and pink and taste like unicorns.

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:19 am

Personally, I am honored that you are comfortable enough and trust us a community enough, and in a shortish amount of time, that you can freely state something this personal and not fear any kind of hostility.

I have only been here for a few weeks but I consider all of the people here (that I have spoken with), my friends. Not just "people I know" but real and true friends. I think that what Fei and Casey have done here is great, and I am looking forward to getting to know people better and having more fun times.

Seeing as how the good Doctor has shared something very personal with us, that I feel obliged to do something similar. Now, I don't have anything of that scale, but something weird that no one else knows about me is that my under arm hair does not grow evenly, it started on one side, then a year later finally started on the other. Weird. But I'm weird.

I have also never ever ever ever given out my last name to anyone I don't know personally.

Signed, Will James.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 pm

That's really awesome Will. =)

Overall, I am really proud of the community that has been attracted to our little comic. I base a lot of my decisions, as illogical as it may seem, on my gut feelings and vibes I get from people and situations. It makes me beam thinking about the good vibe I get from the people here, and it makes me really excited to attract more of this feeling because I know how amazing having a good group of people to spend time with is.

I'm really proud of everyone's understanding and depth of thought on the matter and I too am happy that Doc felt comfortable enough to share something so intimate about himself. =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Doctor G33K » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:16 pm

It's the internet and my real name isn't connected to my account. Also, my IRL friends would not check this site out. They do not like Nintendo at all, nor do they like comics much. So I doubt they'll find this site and find this out. I'm not too scared of it getting out, and if it does then I'll just have to face coming out sooner than expected.

Half of the reason I admit this on the internet is because I don't think anyone in my real world life will find out about it.

The other half is so that maybe they will and make the decision for me.

I used to wonder why people had so much trouble coming out when I was younger. I thought it sounded so simple. Maybe not in most schools where gays are beaten and hurt, but in a school like mine that's small and friendly I figured it would be easy.

I was really really wrong.

I'm currently trying to talk to one of my friends who came out as bisexual a while ago. I'ma ask her if she thinks I should come out or not, and then act on that advice. 'Cept I don't use my phone or Facebook... so contact is limited to person. And it's rare you get a chance to talk to a person in private while in a school.

Worst case scenario? I hold off 'till college. At that point I'll need to come out... Or possibly miss out. :P

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Off topic, but William James are my first and middle names. XD What a Coincidence.

Anyway, Doc, I think you should probably try talking to your friend. If you really trust her and value her advice, she would probably be a huge help. Just ask to talk to her after school. Unless the two of you are busy, it should be easy. :)

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Woah, that's cool and weird.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:46 am

Found this on the other forum I frequent and found it to be pretty damn cool.

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Doctor G33K » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Found out today that the majority of the gay kids in my school (four or five kids out of eight) are actually just pretending to be bisexual to be more attractive to men.

Needless to same, I'm insulted, annoyed, and just generally angry.

Grrrr. Growl.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby Doctor G33K » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh, and cool video Bear.

Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Previous

Return to Rants and NSFW