[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Just Generally Pissed Off At Someone
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

Just Generally Pissed Off At Someone

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Re: Just Generally Pissed Off At Someone

Postby ThePaul » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 pm

I would've told him sooner, but I didn't have my wits about me when I first posted this, and then he went on vacation for all this time. He just got back today, and I saw my chance to attack. His buddy found it amusing, but for some reason that pushed me to continue where normally I would just shrink back in fear. Also, normally a person laughing when I'm doing this sort of thing would piss me off, but not this time. In fact, I'm totally still friends with the dood. Feels weird.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Yeah. Kinda late responding to this, but I work with a guy like that too, Paul. He is also a whiny bitch that does nothing and loves calling people out (especially me) for not doing as much work as him. I've been here a lot longer than him and I carry plenty of my own weight in our day-to-day responsibilities. He also likes making me look like an idiot and getting others to laugh whenever I stumble over my words just to further his case about me not doing any work. To top it off, the only reason he probably got hired where I work is because he has some sort of connection, whether friendly or familial, to the pastor of the church. Fortunately, the church is being forced to fire one of us, so he's probably gonna get the boot. I've told my boss before that I don't appreciate this guy's attitude and he's seen what a douche he can be for himself, so I'm certain he'll be gone soon. Glad I get the last laugh.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:40 am

For me it's my little brother's stupid school friends. All the time they are calling me stupid names like "poo face" and the like, you know, annoying little kid names. Now I'm not the kind of guy to care about these things, but considering that I am in year twelve, I am not going to put up with that shit from some stupid year eights. So last night I told my brother that his friends need to shut up or I'll slap them halfway across the school, now I'm not getting any trouble. I am at peace.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:26 am

My shit-head of a little brother went into my room again, and this time he took my Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks DS game, from my DS, which was in my desk drawer, out of plain sight. The best part is that he even has the nerve to take the fucking stylus from my DS to use because he's too fucking stupid to look after his own things and he didn't even return them afterwards. The last time he did something like this was when he took my hard drive to get some videos off of it,at least he put it back that time. He thinks I don't notice these things and then goes and complains that I make too much noise when I'm talking to my friends at night and gets angry and asks why I was in his room /grr . So, it's about 11pm and I just walked right into his room with a torch and picked up my game and walked out. I then went back to get my stylus, and he can go fuck himself.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Ven » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:29 pm

wow, Fixxer, you've got more patience than me. If someone had touched my hard drive, their legs would end up in one county and their torso in another.
Ven
Novice LV 5/5
Novice  LV 5/5

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:56 am

haha shit man, I've been pretty absent on here as of late, wasn't expecting a reply to this one. Yeah my brother and I have thankfully matured but working in retail has really given me a second wind on being angry /grr

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Previous

Return to Rants and NSFW