Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

Just Generally Pissed Off At Someone

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Just Generally Pissed Off At Someone

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:55 pm

So, there's this little punk at work who thinks he knows everything about the way the world works and his life is harder than everyone else's. He's the first to complain about getting a raw deal (even if it's not that shitty) and loves to point out whenever someone else isn't doing as much as everyone else. Generally, he's a whinny little bitch and people can only deal with his shit for so long before they just stop being friends with him (if he doesn't randomly stop being friends with them himself).

I'm writing this, because he just complained about me not doing anything here, even though I've been here way longer than him, he isn't here as much as me and has no way of knowing that I usually end up actually doing something when everyone else is out, and also he's a bitch. Also, I'm writing this, because if were to say this all to his face, I'd stumble over all my words and it wouldn't end well for anyone.

So yeah, fuck that guy.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Re: Just Generally Pissed Off At Someone

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Nope, don't feel any better now.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Regnek » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Ya there's a lot of people out there like that, generally best to ignore them, mostly because they more or less have a degree in being an asshole, this meaning, you try and get back at him, he will come back again, and be many times more vicious then you are possible will to go.

Basically avoid as much as possible. And where not possible, smile polity while thinking of all the different and imaginative ways in which you would like to kill him.
“May all your dreams but one come true, for what is life without a dream?”
David Gemmell

“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.”
Terry Pratchett
Regnek
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 pm

There's a PlayStation in the breakroom and he's playing MvC3, so I'm just going to destroy his ass and live vicariously through Spider-Man or something.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Yes, much better. Although someone else way better than me jumped on and "avenged" him afterwards, but whatever.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Regnek » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Aye but the fact of the matter is that you beat him, what someone else does after does not change that fact. Grats on the win.
David Gemmell

“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.”
Terry Pratchett
Regnek
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby ThePaul » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:32 pm

It was a hollow victory, because he sucks at it. If I really wanted to destroy him, I'd have to learn Ping Pong.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Regnek » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Somehow I doubt its worth the effort. Unless your already pretty good. But a win is a win.
David Gemmell

Terry Pratchett
Regnek
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby ThePaul » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:23 am

Finally just told him how much I hate him, without going to much into how horrible of a person I think he is. He had nothing to say back to me and will probably never talk to me again. I feel so much better now, even though he'll probably shurg it off rather quickly. But at least I'm not going to be developing and bottled up anger about this forever, unleashing it on a small woodland creature in twenty years.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 am

I think it is better in the long run to be up front with someone. I would much rather get punched in the face then stabbed in the back if someone has a problem with me~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Next

Return to Rants and NSFW