[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY STEAMS MY BUNS?!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY STEAMS MY BUNS?!

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY STEAMS MY BUNS?!

Postby RollCasket » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Farore often blasts it a bit cold =P or turns it on when it's already fine inside. Course she'd prolly say that I leave it too hot in here, which maybe true, but it doesn't bother me as much cause I'm more used to it...and trying to save on the power bill =P

At least she doesn't do it as cold as her sister does at their house.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Yeah I don't like to go too far one way or the other when it comes to turning on the heat and or the AC. Just enough to take the edge off. My friend who lives with me is the total opposite but, you know, I pay all the bills here. Anyway, I only care how hot or cold it is because I have to work in it. It may not be the hottest or the coldest in Michigan, but we do get our below freezing days and our over 100 days. And humidity, what with the 11000 lakes and all. Not tropics, but damn. The annoying thing is when it goes from 50 to the high 80s and then back down to the 40s in a three day stretch. You just never know what to plan for. And, I wasn't exactly trying to say it was the hottest place on Earth, I just wanted to complain about it. Anyway, it did work. It was 95 today but we had a good breeze and low humidity, so it felt no more than 80. Not bad.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Farore » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:32 am

Roll neglected to share that the air circulates pretty terribly between our living room and bedroom, and the AC in the living room blows. And not the good, cooling blows, it just blows. By the time it barely begins to cool down in the living room, where I'm usually at on my laptop, he turns it off!.

Anyways, not going to go into detail about the power bill, just going to say that someone is in trouble because someone bought Vita before paying for the rent. Someone, not naming any names.

The heat here is expected of course, so people don't start losing their poop or anything. But on my please don't let it snow in Vegas! We got like... an inch of snow one year and they canceled school. People just lost it. We had one guy call into work and say "if it's like this I can't come in tomorrow". Seriously? An entire inch. You could like.. make a footprint.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:40 am

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 am

Heh heh, Willis

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:09 am

I got sent home from work when it started snowing.

And my Work is the Air Force.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 am

Wait what. Is the Air Force scared of snow now? Because last time I checked they didn't seem to be.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby chrisb » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 am

Alien snow! Only the fighter pilots got to stay. Major intergalactic battle between our military and the evil snow martians.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:42 am

Those bloody snow martians! I feared it would be them.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Well, people actually doing something that day had to stay, but everyone else was sent home.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and NSFW