[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY STEAMS MY BUNS?!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Rants and NSFW

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY STEAMS MY BUNS?!

More adult conversations. Only lightly moderated but still abiding by forum rules. May contain coarse language or nudity-Not Suitable For Work. You've been warned.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY STEAMS MY BUNS?!

Postby RollCasket » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:38 pm

STEAM! But other than that, work, man does it ever suck. I've got a boss with entitlement issues who seems to bitch about everything. Whenever I have to work while she's there it's like walking on eggshells the entire time...needlessly stressful -_-

On top of that they've been sending me to another store every weekend for like a month or more now (which was SUPPOSED to only be for a week or two tops) and that store is really busy and in a bad neighborhood with a bunch of drunk bums...but the manager is better...I just can't win =P

But yeah, having to go back and forth between two different stores has been sucking away a lot of my time which is part of why my posting has died down recently =P Also, I suppose having less time to do anything also means I have less to post about >.>
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY STEAMS MY BUNS?!

Postby Adol The Red » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:47 am

Speaking of steaming I work outside and its supposed to get up to 106 degrees today. With humidity. Not going to be fun. Not fun at all. Of course my company has made the wonderful gesture of allowing us to wear a solid colored T-shirt instead of the normal uniform shirt. I just know they won't schedule an extra person in my area though. And I'll be working with a Lead who literally can't hook up on 737s, which is the plane used on half to more than half of the flights over there. So I'll be doing about 65% of the work, and then promptly melting. Of course, at least I know it's gonna be a bad day ahead of time. That makes it a little easier to get through. (Normal weather in Michigan for this time of year is 80s to low 90s, high 90s on bad days. We rarely get 100+).
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 am

Bah! How about 15 consecutive days over 35°C (95°F)

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Farore » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Yikes! Tons of humidity is awful when it is hot. We've been averaging 105 this week and last week, but thankfully the humidity is only around 11%.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Soeroah » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:54 am

Bluh, far too hot. Both my apartment and my car have air conditioning, so in my normal life it's not too big a deal. But we can't air condition the outside (except maybe to make it worse). Anyway, there was a pretty good breeze for most of the day, so that helped. Now it's supposed to stay in the regular 90s for a while, but after yesterday it might not be quite so bad. Hopefully.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 am

You're right Soeroah, and that was in 2008. In 2009 we had 6 straight days over 38°C (100°F). Now why couldn't Adelaide break records for being the most fun city or something like that?

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tehwilburforce » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:12 pm

You want hot??? Come to Texas... I've been walking to my internship lab in 90+ degree heat for a couple weeks now...

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby RollCasket » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Yeah it's pretty constantly over 100+ here in Vegas, you get used to it, or, you have your AC on constantly
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Often times way too high on the AC, too. I mean c'mon, does it really need to be 40 degrees F insid when it is 110 outside? How does making it that damn cold in your room do anything good for you?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Next

Return to Rants and NSFW