[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - I'll just leave this here.....
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

I'll just leave this here.....

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

I'll just leave this here.....

Postby Farore » Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 am

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: I'll just leave this here.....

Postby Bear » Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 am

HOLY SHIT!!!!

CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!
/no1 /ok /no1
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:08 am

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby chrisb » Tue May 15, 2012 7:14 am

=D so happy for you two! It's a beautiful ring too. Congratulations guys /kis2
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue May 15, 2012 6:08 pm

What a gorgeous ring! Congratulations you two! /lv
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Kerreth » Tue May 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Wed May 16, 2012 12:52 am

hahaha, Congrats Roll and Farore! XD Has a date for ceremonies been decided yet? cake? XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby chrisb » Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 am

I'd like to know where and how he proposed. C'mon and dish hehe.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby RollCasket » Wed May 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Kinda funny story about that...I kinda did twice, and the official one monday night was barely what people would consider a proposal /swt2

So the first time, we were at my mom's house, just the two of us in the spa. I forget exactly how it went down and how it was said (it was about 2 years ago), but there was talk about how our parents got married, how we'd like to, and other things. Because she was still going to school to be a teacher and I had a crazy sleep schedule cause of work we decided to wait until we were both better situated.

Fast forwarding a bit, we just went to mom's house again and there was a big party (as my mom is amazing at hosting and entertaining) with a live band and everything (everything: "Mr Margarita") and Farore is like "we gotta have our reception here with this band!" Of course...we were pretty drunk at the time but I knew she was serious =P

Now to sidetrack slightly, we had already talked about marriage and kids and such a lot by this point, so I wanted a more special proposal. Already had the ring, I was trying to get tickets to this Beatles show here in Vegas called "Love" and there was a part I was going to propose to her at. Sadly this was harder than I thought, as my work got more crazy, then she got a job, and it was hard to find a good time to tell the guy I was getting the tickets through when they'd be for...and then there were problems getting in touch with him as well (ugh...)

So finally...with how much we've talked about marriage and everything, and I could tell she was getting antsy, it was kind of a "what am I waiting for? I don't need some elaborate proposal just for a story to tell" so I brought out the ring and she was all smiles.

That's about it really ^_^;; no exact plans on dates or anything yet but at least we know what we're doing for a reception, lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Pie » Wed May 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Thank you for telling your proposal story, it was nice to read. ^-^ Congrats again to the two of you!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Next

Return to Junk Drawer