[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Adorable Pets Thread!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

The Adorable Pets Thread!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: The Adorable Pets Thread!

Postby Farore » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Milo has important places to be, and he always makes sure to look his best.

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Adol The Red » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Ah god. Cute overload.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Farore » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Jerry accused me of favoritism because I only posted a picture of The Buns. He, however, did not post a picture of anybody, so here's little Mini Buns Sisselia with her fancy new and improved bandanna.

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:47 pm

First off my aquatic themed Halloween babies:

And here is a picture of Milo with Jesse. Milo loves is baby brother!

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Long time with no posts is long. I rarely have time to get on my laptop anymore, and posting from my iPod is difficult, so here is a new and improved adorable picture sponsored by the color orange and the number 2!

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:49 pm

wow, Jesse has gotten really big. XD It's a bit weird thinking where he'll be a few years down the line considering Bear and I last saw him when he was itty bitty.

ps, I like how you posted this in the "Adorable Pets" thread. XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Didn't have much to do today, so I thought I'd post. Here is a pic of my kitty.

Her name is C.K. for Cute Kitty. My sister and I named her when we were little. Don't judge. /meh2

Here is a better photo of her precious Halloween cat face.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Pie » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:17 pm

I think it's a great (and logical) name for your cat. =D It's straight to the point and how can you deny her cuteness~ /ok
-unless I guess her personality is something else completely. @_@
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:31 am

My girlfriend fosters for the RSPCA so I get heaps of opportunities to take pictures of many cute animals. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post them in a social format for legal reasons and whatnot. :(

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Previous

Return to Junk Drawer