[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Adorable Pets Thread!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

The Adorable Pets Thread!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: The Adorable Pets Thread!

Postby Farore » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Stopped by work today on my day off to drop off my direct deposit stuff and took a few pictures. I only had my flip video thing and my phone so not the best quality, but this is what I get to look forward to at work every day /lv :

One of the many clusters of cat trees we have. Names .

Mocha and Clubs, two of our older gentlecats:

My good buddy Milo:

Cupcake, one of our newest kitties:

Mr. Logan. He had been very badly abused so he likes to keep his distance, but we all know he's a softie at heart. Sometimes he'll brush up against your leg if he thinks no one is looking:

Wiederman with Ms. Ginger Snaps in the background:

Ms. Daizy. She was born with deformed back legs and one had to be amputated. She now has a brace she wears to walk and a new one to allow her to be even more mobile is on the way!

And one more of Milo, cause he's just so darned cute!

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:58 am

I...I just can't get the thought out of my head that the towers are just recharge stations for your cats (plug 'em in and take 'em out when the light turns green). Either that or they're electric turbines and that's how you get your power...from the bio-electricity of cats. One way or another the Cat Tower Appartments amuse me.

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Adol The Red » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:55 am

Well, here's some funny videos. I believe, soley from watching the videos, that people send this person their funny cat videos and he adds music and sound effects. Though some are funny enough on their own.

. Apparently the music comes from the dog.

Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby chrisb » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:24 am

Ms Daisy is adorable. It makes me happy to see that she is looked after and loved. Sadly, most animals with deformities end up on the streets.

Milo is indeed a cutie!

ARGH! I want another cat /pif
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 am

You should help me convince Roll that we should adopt Milo! /gg
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:21 am

Wah! Alexx that is such a cute video!

And all the videos you posted Adol make me miss having cats now lol. I love watching them wig out like that, it is so funny and you just don't get that with dogs (ours, at least).
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Fri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Milo get into trouble? NEVER!

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Mon May 07, 2012 6:00 pm

So Roll met Milo and is totally sold! He's coming home with us next week after we get back from California.

Pictures and a video to come!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Haha awesome! Glad you two are gonna give him a nice new home. Cali? Where ya headed and for what?
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Mon May 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Yeah at first he was a bit...too playful =P but after he calmed down he climbed into my lap then stretched so he had his front paws on my shoulder and nuzzled my head, it was adorable, sadly Farore didn't get her phone ready fast enough to take a pic.

But then he was playful again and it was time for us to go. He seemed plenty entertained , then ...then , lol.

I took a of it too.

But anyway, goin to Cali to visit family for mother's day mainly. Only gonna be there a few days.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer