[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ask the person below you a question
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Ask the person below you a question

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: Ask the person below you a question

Postby Farore » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Absolutely! Having children in my #1 Goal in life!

If you could go back to any time period to visit/live, where/when would you go?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 pm

I'd probably go to some time in the future. Past is too messy, and there's no telling if I 'd be able to digest the food served and survive all the fun diseases running around. Sure, the future might have the same problems, but not knowing what I'm jumping into is half the fun. With enough prior planning though, I might just go all Quantum Leap and try to change the outcome of some more resent world event. Also, I'd have to be allowed to bring Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell with me, for moral support.

If you could have the power set of any Super Hero (or similar type thingy) who would it be?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby chrisb » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:37 pm

I think I would like The Flash's super powers. Being able to get to work and school within minutes means more sleep! I also really like the idea of being able to go anywhere in the world whenever I want and running on water sounds awesome.

Have you ever been betrayed by someone you thought you could trust?
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 am

My younger years were a time of great temult in my life. I lived with my mom till I was in the sixth grade, and until then I never went to one school for an entire school year. We moved around a lot, and there was one man we lived with multiple times. The last time my mom and he got into a fight we ended up spending the night in her van. When we got back most of the house was gutted. I was a just a child, sure, and couldn't understand the complexities of the relationship between the two of them, but I do know that I did trust this man and he literally stole everything I owned (at least at my mom's).

After that I went to live with my dad and stepmom, and things got a lot more stable. Still, it was a great betrayal, and to this day I do not give out my full trust easily. I can count on one hand the people I completely and absolutely trust.

If you could visit any fictional world, and be completly safe from harm in that world, which would you visit and what would you do?
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 am

I had to mull this one over quite a bit. So many choices! Hyrule, Azeroth, Post-Apocalyptic US, Tamriel, just to name a few. But after thinking about this for a while I would have to visit the world of Greek Mythology. I've always loved the stories from Greek Mythologies and I would have to go there and experience the splendors written about so long ago.

If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Probably a hummingbird. My first inclination is that I would want to be able to fly if I were an animal and being a hummingbird I would be small enough that I could spy on people and get into small spaces. It sounds like a lot of fun adventures! If I had to be a mammal, it would be a meerkat because they also look like they have lots of fun and they have the added bonus of sometimes big packs.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Kerreth » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Either A. With a web design job, provided I can get off my ass long enough to reproduce a portfolio, meaning actually remembering how to code stuff (>.<), or B. With a better paying tech support job, provided I can get off my butt and find one. Hopefully also settled down with a decent guy.

What is the first thing you notice upon meeting a person for the first time?
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Hm...that's a tough one. I guess it's speech patterns, mannerisms. Stuff like that. Also depends on what comes at me first. For instance, if the person smells strongly of pee and body odor then THAT'll be what I notice first, you know? Not pulling that out of nowhere - it's something you encounter often at the library for some reason.

What has it gots in its pocketses?
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Kerreth » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 am

Its usually gots its wallet and cellphone and keys. And I will always be confused if I reach toward my pocket and something is not there, even if I've left it home deliberately.

Alcoholic beverage of choice?
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:47 am

Anything with Rum!

What is your best vacation memory?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext