[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ask the person below you a question
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Ask the person below you a question

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: Ask the person below you a question

Postby Adol The Red » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 am

I would have to say my second trip to the Anime Central convention in Chicago. Not so much for one specific reason as it was for the entire vaction going fairly smooth. We had a great suite right across the the street from the convention hall. The drive went well. Detroit to Chicago is about five hours (if you mostly obey the speed limit, at least), but of the three times I've driven to this convention, the second was the only time I didn't run into ungodly traffic. And to top it off, the Spoony Bards were playing all day in the Hilton lounge. They do some really good video game covers, and you'll see memebers switching out all day if they get a good spot. Their concert was also pretty awesome.

If you could meet any one person you wish, real or fictional, who would it be?
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby chrisb » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:52 pm

That's a tough one. I guess I would like to meet the future me. See what kind of person I will become in 10-20 years.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Getting hired at a game development studio and writing dialogue and whatnot for them. Maybe some concept art, too. If some things work out, I'd like to go do mission work before finding a job, though. It's something I feel that I have to do before I really go out into the world.

(Are you prepared, my question is hardcore)
WOULD YOU RATHER...
SWIM THROUGH SHARK-INFESTED WATERS WITH MEAT TIED TO YOUR BACK?!?!?!?!
OOOOORRRRRRR......
BE SHRUNK TO THE SIZE OF AN ACTION FIGURE AND WRESTLE WITH A TARANTULA?!?!?!?!?!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Farore » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:20 pm

I'll take the sharks. I've probably said this before, but spiders creep me out. I have enough balance and moving issues with two legs; the fact that they can even move with 8 if enough to keep me away. To put my hate of spiders into perspective: I swim like and idiot and tend to only use my legs, but I'd still take my chances with the sharks before dealing with the spider.

Who is your hero?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby GOTL » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Hero?
I just remembered an essay I wrote a lllooooonnngggg loooonngggg time ago. Heroes are bad. They brought trouble to the community itself, not helping it. Heroes appear = Villians appear (Kick Ass), and Heroes appear, stopped the Villian => Villian appear again (all the resurrection, time travel, clone, genetic modeling, magic, mutations bs).
Sooooooo, unless the hero is not a hero, I have no one as my hero but Hiroshi Kano from Freesia. He saves the day, kill people, have a screw loose and handle tough life like a badass.

Feel free to discuss it while answering my question, I'd love to continue the "Heroes suck!" topic.

Kill a beggar and get 1 billion dollars or save an old rich women just to see she died and have her family sue you 1 billion dollars? /gg "Life is not made from black and white. It's composed by none but many shades of grey." - The wise word from Watch_dogs' advertisement /heh
Isolation is my only comfort.
GOTL
Novice LV 10/9
Novice  LV 10/9

Postby The Lich Tree » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:34 am

uh kill the beggar for a billion dollars of course, then use the money to fund the research into raising an army of the dead, because pancakes and such.

okay i got a question, its a questiony question for the next guy below me... Would you ask a question to the guy below you or ask a question about the guy asking a question below you asking the next guy a question, which isn't really a question but a statement of questions? had enough questions? no? okay then for the sake of sanity... potatoes... fried or mashed? <--- thats the real question by the way, i believe we just covered the fact the previous question was utter nonsense.
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby Farore » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:46 am

Oh potatoes, the most amazing vegetable ever. Between fried or mashed, I think I must say mashed, with a little garlic, a lot of butter, and a touch of sour cream. Or a heaping spoonful of sour cream. On a broader note, my favorite potato variety would have to be cubed potatoes baked in a dish of oil sprinkled with brown sugar and garlic. Nice crisp outside, soft gooey inside. Mmmm. I also love potato soup. Sooo freaking good.

Hmm, a question. Well, since I am currently sick and unable to take anything other than cough syrup (Decongestants and Breastfeeding don't mix) my question is this:

Would you rather be miserably sick one year of your life and never sick again or have a mild, not sick enough to stay home but not well enough to do anything other than school/work once a year for life?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:36 pm

I'd rather endure being really sick for one year and then never again. I'm in college, so it'd probably be okay if I had to miss a year. If I were never sick again, then I wouldn't have to be worried when I finally made my way out into the working world.

Here is a question:
Who do you consider your biggest inspiration? If you know them personally, have you told them that you think this about them?

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Previous

Return to Junk Drawer