[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - FOOOOOOOD!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

FOOOOOOOD!!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: FOOOOOOOD!!

Postby Joseph Collins » Wed May 23, 2012 12:28 am

Oh, man! It's been so long since I've had braided bread of any kind. It usually turns out so buttery and delicious... but that one looks cheesy and delicious! I bet it was as good as you say. :9

Now then... I've reviewed another Hungry-Man TV dinner recently! However, rather than post it here, I've instead opted to post something I created.
First, I took a pint of water. In that pint, I put chicken bullion cubes and seasoning, chili powder, crushed red pepper, and garlic powder. After heating that up, I threw in a "pint" (according to the measuring bowl) of instant rice and let it sit for a while.

In the end, it turned into spicy chicken rice. And while that's fine for me, I'm positive you could amp it up further with vegetables, or chunks of chicken, or any number of yummy things. But like I said, it's pretty yummy by itself. X3
I'm not that hard to find… if you know where to look.
-=()=-
Joseph Collins
Archer LV 11/1
Archer  LV 11/1

Postby chrisb » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:43 pm

I went to a wine bar today for a birthday party. I had a nice Rose wine and we shared some bulgoki skewers (the waiter called them, "dynamite." Totally agreed) and a nice cheese board. The atmosphere was classy, but not pretentious at all and the waiter was very nice.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby chrisb » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 pm

I aced my test today so I treated myself to some sushi. I got there at happy hour so I kinda overdid it, but it was soooo good. I got a plum sushi, a spicy salmon roll, and a tuna roll. Sooooo that was 24 pieces of sushi all for me /rice For dessert I got this refreshing and sweet blueberry lemonade mixed with seltzer. It had a lot of blueberries mixed inside which was awesome.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Previous

Return to Junk Drawer