[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - FOOOOOOOD!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

FOOOOOOOD!!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: FOOOOOOOD!!

Postby Farore » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 pm

GASP! Cheater!How did I not think to do that!?! And since this comment is now late yay real pictures!

Bear: OMG YES. Reese's are the best candy know to man! I didn't have any actual Reese's or I would have thrown those in there, this was just the ice cream version. When I go shopping I have to limit myself to one bag of the individually wrapped ones or I'd balloon up so much.

Sad fact: When in England it's nearly impossible to find Reese's if you aren't on a military base. British hate peanut-butter. /sob
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:02 pm

There is this local milkshake and dessert place called Fosters Freeze that has their own shops but also partnered up with El Pollo Loco and they have this that has this AWESOME vanilla bean/butterscotch mix (I think?) shake mixed with bits of peanut butter cups and it is AMAZING. That link has the pic of it on the left.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 pm

That sounds and looks so yummy! Every once in a while the McDonald's here have Reese's McFlurrys, and on matter how hard I try I can't say no.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Cheesy Italian Shells Hamburger Helper with Garlic Biscuits. Yummy!

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby chrisb » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Can never go wrong with Hamburger Helper. I'm more of a fan of Tuna Helper myself. You can eat that one cold or warm aaaaaand tuna tends to be cheaper /swt2
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Roll had a bit of a rough day at work today so I figured we'd have a favorite tonight:

My Grandma's Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Casserole!

This is actually a dish that I've eaten since I was little, and it is soooo yummy. So yummy in fact that I love it even though I despise macaroni and cheese. Please don't mind my messy stove >.<
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Tonight I made... frozen fish sticks. /masterchef

I've been trying to cook for myself more for quite a while now. This past week, I've made:

Bratwurst marinated in Sam Adams (the smell is so glorious :D)
Chicken curry (absolute disaster >.>)
Steak stirfried with onions
Lemon Chicken (the sauce was way too concentrated >.<)

And I've wanted to try making:
Kalbi (those Korean BBQ ribs from earlier, but with less black burny crap because that's nasty)
Meat Jun
Pork Tonkatsu
Loco Moco (from scratch)
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Sort of as a celebration for "Yay I got a job!!" I made of of my favorite foods for dinner last night: Fajitas, or as Roll likes to call them "Fuh-Jai-Tahs". We followed it up with custard. Now usually I use one each of red, orange, and green bell peppers, but I had Roll pick out the peppers at the Commissary and he got a yellow instead of green. Slightly less colorful that usual, but just as yummy as ever /lv

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh girl, don't get me started on Fajitas (capitalized for emphasis)! Looks great!

What sort of cheese did you use? In fact, what all are the ingredients?
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Eccs » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Since we are on the topic of Food I thought I might add some photos, my brother and I usually cook up some stuff for afternoon teas when we have the time. I can only find a few photos atm...Since im at work XD

Afternoon Tea spread

Coffee Cheese Cake

Orange Poppy Seed Muffin

Summer Trifle/Parfait

Fruit Punch

Mini Cheese Cakes (Mixed Berries)

Chocolate Caramel Brownies

Deep Fried Wontons
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

PreviousNext