[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Correction about Paprika to Squirrel and Farore
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Correction about Paprika to Squirrel and Farore

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Correction about Paprika to Squirrel and Farore

Postby Pie » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Hiii XD Last night I said something along the lines of the plot of the movie Paprika having to do with catching someone who murders through dreams when in fact, I meant the characters are trying to catch someone who terrorizes through dreams. @_@ Something along those lines... People probably die, but I think most of them are off screen. XD It's just a technicality I wanted to correct. I was really tired when we talked about it last night. @_@ That is all. XD You may commence with your web browsing. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: Correction about Paprika to Squirrel and Farore

Postby Farore » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:02 pm

It's fine Pie. Sadly it seems like it isn't on Netflix =[ I think I'll head to Walmart or somewhere tomorrow to see if I can find it. The trailer really intrigued me!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 am

Oh man, I love Paprika. Got it on DVD and UMD
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:55 am

The spice?

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:04 am

The spice, living on in the form of .

There is a narrated trailer too, but I think its better not knowing what it's about so you can sit through the movie wondering what the hell you are watching. Then feeling awesome about it at the end.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby chrisb » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:42 am

If you live close to a Half Price Books they have a ton of new copies for around 7 dollars at all their stores.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:47 pm

There isn't a Half Price Books withing 50 miles according to their website. /sob But it does look like Target has it on Blu-Ray on sale right now. Hopefully they actually have it when I go up there!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby TracerBullet » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Actually, wasn't it about someone who tries to jump into people's heads but traps them in a dreamworld while in reality they throw themselves out a window, uncaring about the consequences of their actions?

I saw the movie Paprika a few weeks ago and quite frankly I still don't know what the frak I saw.

I found a copy of the DVD at a supermarket for $9.99, I'm sure you guys who still want to see the movie won't have too much trouble getting it.
TracerBullet
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:50 am

I ordered it off Amazon this weekend and it shipped today! I'm super pumped up to see it. Silly mail having to actually travel and such. Everyone seems to have a good impression of it so I can't wait for it to get here!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Yay! I'm happy you'll get to see it! =D Like I said, it's one of my favorites. ^-^ -though I don't want to raise your expectations too much. >.< I hope you enjoy it!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Next

Return to Junk Drawer