[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Robotics!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Robotics!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: Robotics!

Postby Bear » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:34 pm

I have to admit that when you said it, I had this really overly-dramatic scene play out in my head:

Squirrel looking confident and in charge is standing around, when suddenly and without warning, Grant Imahara approaches. Looking slightly confused, Imahara notices Squirrels presence and decides to ask a question that had been troubling him.

Imahara: Excuse me sir. You have the presence of a robotics god and holder of knowledge that I do not yet wield. Might I borrow a minute of your time so that you may impart upon me some awesome knowledge?
Squirrel: Ah yes. You are that chap from..what was it... MythBusters, correct? You may ask your question.

Imahara glowing with excitement from being acknowledged, tries to suppress his glee as he asks his question.

Imahara: Yes!! Yes I am! Well...this is a little embarrassing...but...where is the bathroom?

Squirrel adjusts his glasses and puffs up his chest, feeling the knowledge well up from within. Wind comes from nowhere and begins swirling around his body as if drawing upon powers that mere mortals could not comprehend, much less wield.

Squirrel: You may find it between the drinking fountain and vending machines on your right. Go down that hall and turn left passed the Men of Failed Dreams exhibit.
Imahara: Thank you. Thank you! You are indeed as awesome as I have heard.
Squirrel: Certainly, I am.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Robotics!

Postby th3squirr3l » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:35 pm

^That's precisely how it happened, thank you for clarifying.
You forgot to mention the wind that ran through my hair despite the fact that we were indoors, though.

ALRIGHTY: Last tournament is coming up this Saturday. Then I can do whatever I please on ALL the Saturdays. I think... :P
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Previous

Return to Junk Drawer