[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - So what's new in your life?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

So what's new in your life?

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: So what's new in your life?

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:48 am

Sitting at my desk, watching some videos, and all of a sudden a big daddy-long-legs appears from behind my desk and starts climbing up the wall. I swear I nearly ruined my pants and my chair. It's not that I'm scared of spiders, it's just that seeing something with giant creepy legs appear out of no where kind of makes you jump a bit.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 am

That sort of thing happens all the time at my parent's house. More often it's black spindly spiders, that look kinda like Black Widows but are way too big. Of course, my brain doesn't have time to register the size problem before I've gotten up and am looking for a weapon. They love to come out just as I start a fight with a spider boss :p
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:17 am

Yes, well, there are more bloody spiders than people in Australia.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:51 pm

I'm pretty sure there's more spiders than people in the majority of countries.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:11 pm

The Empire has tried once again to gain funding for a space station :

But this time the Rebel Alliance is here to stop them :

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Adol The Red » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am

So I dropped my TV remote on the floor last night and it stopped working. I changed the batteries and fiddled with it to be certain, and got nothing. Then, on purpose and not out of frustration, I threw it at the floor again. And now it works.

Another win for percussive maintenance.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:05 pm

I've been feeling kind of down lately. All mt friends are going to Uni while I'm stuck at home, struggling to get a job all the while trying to work out what I want to do with my life. To top it all off, my dad is probably going to be made redundant soon and my mum can't support us on her salary and we've also got problems with the solar company. So yeah, feeling kind of down lately.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Farore » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 am

We found out on Wednesday that our little bundle of joy is going to be a boy. /lv
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:19 am

Well, the house isn't happening. I had to take care of my car before I could start on the house, and by the time I did that it was already sold. Nothing else in the area really works for me, so I think I'll just concentrate on saving money for now.

Of course, I'm writing again, so I almost don't care. In that way writing is good and bad for me. When I'm doing it my other worries seem to fade, but I can also happily ignore almost every other aspect of my life, too. Either way I'm writing. I'll take it.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Pie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:05 am

@farore- So I suppose "Team Penis" wins this round, huh? XD

@adol- Sorry to hear about the house thing Adol. >.< I thought it'd be really cool for you to get a house near Alex's; I hope you still can.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer