[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - So what's new in your life?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

So what's new in your life?

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: So what's new in your life?

Postby Farore » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:55 am

I have an interview for a part time job at a pet store in Henderson tomorrow and I'm nervous!!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Good luck Tracer and Farore!!! I'm rooting for you both! =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Alexx » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:38 pm

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby RollCasket » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:19 pm

This is somewhat of a tangent, but the label of "class clown" reminds me of my time in school. Though instead of the typical class clown who makes the other students laugh, and is usually more of a nuisance to teachers, my goal was more to make the teacher laugh. I'm not sure exactly when it started but I wanna say sometime in middle school and continued through high school, though it may have been before that even.

I obviously can't remember (with my horrible memory especially) all the things I did/said, but I definitely found it more rewarding making the teacher laugh instead, like more challenging for sure. I remember one dumb group assignment though where we had to regurgitate info from whichever section of the book we were assigned and we (well, me) chose a sort of game show. Of course out of our...I can't remember if it was 4 or 5 total people but 2 didn't show and it was mainly me and my friend who did all the work. We scrambled to get as much workable before we had to present but it didn't go well...I think the only reason we got a decent grade was because I made it enjoyable and made the teacher laugh.

I can't remember all of what was said and done but I started with "I'm Lance Boyle and you'd be too if you were me!" and ended with a similar "I'm Lance Boyle and if you were me that's who you'd be!" complete with game show host style snappy talking all throughout. Though I think the best part was where I "went to commercials" and went over to Shoji for some last minute stuff to wrap it up. There were also of course some purposely dumb/nonsensical answers thrown in for some extra fun.

I wish I had a better memory, lol
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:40 pm

I just came back from the GRAAAAAAND CANNNNYON :)
Almost fell down it a few times though :S
also i saw a condor :D
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby ThePaul » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Are you sure that wasn't just me in my Bird costume and jet pack?
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Unless you are a kinda small man then no.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby ThePaul » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeah, I don't remember where the shrink rays out, so I know I didn't use it during your trip. /swt2
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby chrisb » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:28 am

*Sigh* I'd love to go to the Grand Canyon one day. I need to take care of my debilitating fear of heights though /swt2
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:33 am

Don't let your fear of heights hold you back! The Grand Canyon is beautiful! There are lots of rails and you can see the opposite side of the canyon without getting right up on the edge, and you never have to look down.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer