[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - So what's new in your life?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

So what's new in your life?

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: So what's new in your life?

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue May 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Hey. Didja guys miss me? I haven't really had anywhere to go online, so I came back. /swt2

I just finished my freshman year of school. I was somewhat underwhelmed, but I had some fun times and met new people, some of whom have gotten me even further intertwined with TF2. I've also decided I'm finally gonna do those Let's Plays, but with a different game: Sly 4. Probably won't start until I have a decent idea of what my summer schedule looks like. I'm planning to try to juggle a couple jobs if I'm able, so I might be sorta busy sometimes.

On the topic of games, I've been looking into a few more since I was last here. Besides TF2 and Sly 4, I've also gotten into FF XIII and Ni No Kuni, both of which are excellent RPG's. After Christmas, I used an Amazon gift card to obtain copies of Mega Man II (Hard, but I love the challenge and the music) and Dragon Warrior (Holy shit, so much level grinding). Also, some friends convinced me to try RO2 and I've enjoyed it so far. I know Roll started a guild and I'm definitely gonna join that.

I'll also be working on a game project this summer with a friend of mine who I met at that Brony forum I used to hang out at (it died D:). It's a simple, but hopefully engaging puzzle game and we hope to port it to iOS and Android once we get a running PC version. /no1

Anyway, how are you guys?

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby RollCasket » Wed May 15, 2013 12:10 am

Yeah I prolly should made a post about that or somethin, but I've been pretty busy lately x.x The guild in RO2 is called Conquest and it's basically just some friends so anyone is free to join. I'm usually on my knight Galeforce so you can add that to your friend list. Anyone in guild is able to invite.

I'm also rather enjoying it, though it's certainly not without it's share of bugs and issues. For the most part nothing too bad, but man the looking for dungeon tool is just AWFUL. It's also part of the reason I'm hovering just under level 28 because if I get to 28 it's REALLY not gonna let me use it (which btw I've tried like...7 times in a row and not gotten it or it bugged out and had to wait out a 30min deserter) to enter Izlude Dungeon and I really wanna finish those quests before I move on >_<

In any case, I'll prolly make a thread here in a few and throw in some screens and what not.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Pie » Tue May 21, 2013 2:28 pm

oh hahaha, very late reply.. >.> Welcome back Wilbur. I noticed you've been more active on the forums lately, but you know... I'm bad at socializing. /heh I hope you enjoyed/are enjoying RO2. =D Good to hear things are going okay. I don't know if I can touch Dragon Warrior again. I'm just not into the idea of sticking with a single character in a turn based RPG anymore. @_@
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:59 pm

So I went to work with less than three hours of sleep the other day. I no longer trust the grapes or the apples. The apples are unruly and the grapes just straight up lie to me.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Whatever you do, don't turn your back on the turnips. Last mistake you'll ever make.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Don't get me started on the turnips. I see them over there, watching me. They think I don't notice, but I do.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby lumais » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Hey guys, its been a while. New house being built, working too much, no internet, two cats and a new partner. Thats about all thats new with me
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 pm

THAT'S ABOUT ALL?! HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT?!

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Ugh... stressful week is stressful...

I'll be working some 10-5's and 9-5's at my job stocking the shelves for Kroger over the summer and then using most of my days off to run off to my college to take part in an internship this summer. Fortunately, the internship only runs through June, so I'll have almost half of my week free by July unless they ask me to work more days at Kroger. Besides that, I also have online courses to deal with over the summer, but fortunately, I'm doing those one at a time during the summer semesters at my local community college. I just hope there's some good news coming from E3 this week and that I have time to hang out with friends so that I don't lose my mind.

What's up with you guys?

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:24 am

My new computer arrived the other day. I am very pleased with my purchase, although I didn't realise just how big the case was. It can't fit under my desk and there's no room for it on top of my desk. As a result I have taken to calling it The Behemoth.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer