[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - So what's new in your life?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

So what's new in your life?

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: So what's new in your life?

Postby ThePaul » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

People Watching is the scientific term for that.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:38 pm

You mean...a Creeper?
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Nah, that's a subset of it, and really more of a Socialolgy term that proper Science. Requires you to have a weird expression or bad hygiene.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Farore » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Or making eye contact while air humping? eh? EHH? /meh2
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby chrisb » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Hahaha, yeah I would say that is a fine example of a creeper. Another example is random classmate who gives surprise massages :?
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Alexx » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:16 pm

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby RollCasket » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 pm

It was mainly a joke, I know what you're saying. I'm just largely amused how we've gone full circle in this thread twice, lol...
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby chrisb » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 am

I got to meet some very wonderful people today during my clinical class today (6 AM class on a Saturday woo-hoo!) The elderly individuals I worked with were amazing, kind, and had so much to share. I love the science of medicine, but I love the interaction with the patients even more.

Please take the time to give the elderly your respect and kindness if you see any of them in need of companionship. They never get the attention they deserve and need.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 am

Steal all their secrets too! Elderly know so much cool stuff that newer generations are losing.

Seriously though, age should never be a barrier for true friendship and joy.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 pm

The elderly are the very people that put this price on my head and made me a marked man. My enemies only get contempt and lasers to the face. /grr
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer