[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - So what's new in your life?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

So what's new in your life?

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: So what's new in your life?

Postby Farore » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:42 am

I'm always ready to see more firework! The baby, who we'll be naming Jesse Eldin, has been kicking more and more. When he first started it was only in the on spot a little to the right of my belly button, but now it's all over the place. It's definitely a different feeling. I can, however, still see my toes.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby chrisb » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:30 pm

All this talk of babies has got me thinking about of my last month of nursing school coming up. We are going to the labor and delivery ward. I AM EXCITED AND TERRIFIED. I love babies, but this is like a brand spanking new baby. I have no idea what to expect o_o
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Bear » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 am

Ohh, good luck Crispy! Don't smack the baby too hard, you just need to make sure he or she is alive, right? Also, don't let the baby sense your terror...they can smell it, ya know?
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Adol The Red » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:27 am

I love this writing kick I'm on. I have a story I write in episodic format. Have 3 seasons on 24 episodes planned, and I've had season one done for a while. I've finally gone back and did the revision work I needed to do to it; I've been putting that off for so long. I found that I compose better on the computer than on paper, but I need to revise on paper or I just can't stay focused, so I had to replace my defunct printer. Almost done, and then I can finally put my full effort towards season two, which is what I've really been wanting to do the whole time. For weeks I've been working and writing and that's about it. I haven't even been playing anything. It has made me have to face my own emotions again. I tend to keep distant from them, but I'll do whatever it takes if it means I keep writing. It may make things more difficult, but I'm also a little more open and sociable, so I guess its a good trade.

On a side note, I have been having terrible problems staying connected to the internet. I have wifi service through my landlord, so I'm completely reliant on my wireless connection, and it seems there's some kind of interferance. My dad lives next door and he's had the same problems on the same timeframe, so there's not much else it could be. I'm looking into getting some kind of booster, but till then its tough to do anything online. By the time I post this I'll have refreshed my connection at least six times.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby chrisb » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 am

@Bear: When babies attack - http://youtu.be/9_xmvQQREQA
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 am

Hey guy! Something amazing happened:

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Farore » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 pm

So this is.. um.. way late but I just realized that I don't think Roll or I ever posted pictures from our wedding. So yea.

Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby chrisb » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:07 pm

That's so sweet. Was the photographer a tad confused? lol
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 pm

I've been considering a job change. Fueling airplanes is pretty easy, but I've been doing it for eleven and a half years for fairly substandard pay, and I'm getting tired of the winters (and the unceasing year round wind). A Ford engine plant is hiring 2000 people, but I'm really apprehensive about being a low seniority worker at an auto company. There are rumors of them sometimes hiring people and firing a bunch on their 89th day so they don't have to pay unemployment benefits, and even if that doesn't happen I'll still be on shakey ground for a while with regard to layoffs. I support myself completely on my own, so I can't afford to be out of a job. I enjoy what I do right now, but only so far as the work itself is concerned. The management at my company is downright childish and petty, and they really make an otherwise decent job feel miserable. I'm starting to lean towards going for the plant job, but I'm still not sure.

Of course, I'm always a little timid when it comes to job changes. I suppose it couldn't hurt to apply and at least see if I can get an interview.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby chrisb » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:29 pm

I have family who are higher-ups in one of the major car factories and it's not too good an environment to enter right now. I really hate to say something like that, but I would prefer that you enter a secure job.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer