[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - So what's new in your life?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

So what's new in your life?

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: So what's new in your life?

Postby Regnek » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 am

That's awesome, so your a super genius or something then. always fun.
Just don't waste it doing something you don't enjoy.
“May all your dreams but one come true, for what is life without a dream?”
David Gemmell

“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.”
Terry Pratchett
Regnek
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby ThePaul » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 pm

I fought a bear with my hands and a shovel, today.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Pie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:09 pm

@Paul- Did you win? =D ...wait... so... he was weilding your hands and a shovel as weapons.... dangerous.. '_'
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Bear » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Good luck getting those re-attached good sir. I wish you god speed in your fight at the hospital. Ohhh...maybe the battle is commencing AT a hospital? That would be cool.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:21 pm

If he's fighting something at the hospital, it should be zombies. All of the patients ate this popular new brand of cottage cheese and were hospitalized. Now they are being assimilated into the ranks of the undead. Paul must now fight about half the brain-hankering townsfolk to get out of the hospital and the rest to escape the town. ARE YOU PREPARED?!?!?!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:36 pm

I have long since suspected that cottage cheese would be the catalyst for the end times. Thank you for confirming my decades long research Wilbur.

For that, you may be an Honorary Forest Creature, but only for one day and one night. Your privileges include participating in the forest dance and all the acorns and berries you can eat. Enjoy it! YOU EARNED IT.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Yeah, the rabid animal took my hands and shovel. But luckily I have trained my body to fight through such trivial pain and used my stubs to stab him in the left eye. He ran away, so I guess I'm just going to have to buy new hands and shovel.

Now that I think about it, though, I think it was actually Nicholas Cage in a bear suit. /swt2
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:20 am

On a more serious note, my new news is that I just got an apartment which I move into today. I also got a pretty nice bed that'll be delivered today as well. So...now I get to move stuff again, lol.

Oh, also, I am like dead broke till midnight when I get paid and whenever the hell my tax return comes, unfortunateness. That's not a word but I just used it, boom!

Oh yeah, and no internet there currently, though I'll be setting that up at some point x.x
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Just did something to my phone, so now everything looks like Satan made it.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby th3squirr3l » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:41 pm

I found out that my friend can play the piano really well, and I am now forcing her to learn many awesome songs for me.

Signed up for the GW2 Beta, after watching every single video in the world about it all over again. Wooooo!

Today was a good day... xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer