[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - So what's new in your life?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

So what's new in your life?

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: So what's new in your life?

Postby Luc of True Wind » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:24 am

Ahh undergrad... I miss it so much /sob

It's so cool to see all the college talk! I like to discuss it seeing as I am a teacher and all /heh
I hope you get into the college of your choice! /no1
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Despite my post in NSFW, today wasn't all bad. I just got off the phone a while ago with this girl that I met at a church conference I attended a couple weeks back. She and I just chatted about random stuff, but I'd eventually like to ask her out. She's really cute and laid-back. I noticed that she's a really good artist and when we talked at the conference, I found that we have a few favorite games in common. What really sold me is that she plays ocarina... an ocarina with the triforce painted on it. That nearly forced me to break down and beg her to have my kids, but I restrained myself. /no1

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Dude that is awesome. Don't go getting cold feet! Go Go! hehe
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh, think I said this already somewhere...but I have REAL internet access again! With a computer! So that's new with me I guess.

Let's get some gaming on!
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:56 pm

YAY!!! Must play Spiral Knights ASAP!!!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:39 am

Wow Wilbur, I wish I could meet girls the way you do, but that's still great for you.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Regnek » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Ahh too be meeting people of common interest, all ways good. Just don't wait and end up in the friend zone, trust me that sucks. I know, I'm there right now....Tis 'amazing'.
“May all your dreams but one come true, for what is life without a dream?”
David Gemmell

“There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.”
Terry Pratchett
Regnek
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Tehwilburforce » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

@Regnek: Oh lol. That's happened to me too much. I hate the friend zone. It sucks...

Also, who has two thumbs and got a fourth of his college expenses paid off with a scholarship from his future school? THIS KID!!!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 am

Ohh, grats Wilbur! That is awesome news indeed. =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:51 am

Wilbur you lucky bugger. :lol:

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer