[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - So what's new in your life?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

So what's new in your life?

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: So what's new in your life?

Postby GOTL » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:31 pm

A R9 270x. Yes, a brand new R9 270x.

Urgh... AND IT IS HOLIDAY /gg
Isolation is my only comfort.
GOTL
Novice LV 10/9
Novice  LV 10/9

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:26 am

Small children and animals, 40 degree heat, backyard cricket and a couple of drinks. Merry Christmas every one.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:04 am

Life is hard when your mates girlfriend know your biggest sexual kink, she's really good at teasing me. I'm going to her birthday party this weekend, and she's all but told me that she's going to tease me all night. /sob

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue May 13, 2014 7:10 pm

*walks in the door wearing a bearskin coat*

Hi. Did I miss anything? I would've been back earlier, but school just really sucks and I'm pretty much done for the summer...

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby ThePaul » Wed May 14, 2014 4:20 am

Gonna' go back to school soon. Trying to respect as an Undertaker. I hear they need a new one in the WWE after what happened at Wrestlemania.

Only part of that is jokes.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Sun May 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Just got back from ACEN (anime central). Man, I have not had that good of a time in a while. The drive sucked, because what is normally a 5 hr trip for us became a 7 hr trip, 2 and a half hours of that just crossing Chicago. A single 2.9 mile segment took an entire hour. Thankfully we found a better route so the trip home was much more agreeable, but it pretty much killed Friday for us.

Saturday, though... Saturday was great. My fourth ACEN and this is the first time I actually went to panels. Three out of four were Touhou related, which turned out to be far more fulfilling than I expected. I understand that its a rabid fanbase and after my initial OMGCHECKTHISOUT!!!!! phase I try to take care in not overwhelming people who aren't interested. Among my main group I'm the only one who plays the games and I don't know if I have the patience to find a good Touhou forum, so most of my geeking out is solitary (did that sound horrible to anyone else?). I've got to say, it was really great just hanging out most of the day with other Touhou fans and going nuts. The only downside was that I didn't spend most of the day with the people I went there with, but we still hung out a good deal over the weekend. And we went to the Crispin Freeman Q&A together - I'll suppress my fanboy sqeeeing so you can't hear it all the way from over here. That was pretty damn cool. Then after that we ate pizza that was good because we were starving, and I went to a Touhou rave. I don't dance, but it was still pretty fun, and I would have stayed all night if I could have.

I'm sad that it's over. Normally ACEN for me is buying things, people watching, and just getting away and being around people with similar interests for a weekend. This time it was more, and for the first time since I can honestly remember I found myself wishing a day didn't have to end. It was great fun, and I hope my bank account is up for a return trip as soon as possible.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Previous

Return to Junk Drawer