[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Transcended!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Transcended!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: Transcended!

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh ok, Yeah I was looking at the different skins you could have and some of them said something about a rank so I was kind of confused when it didn't show up on the normal skin.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 am

Ohhh, I was wondering what that 'Undeclared' meant.

I still can't seem to find it xD Or do I need 15 posts first?
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 am

Certain skins don't display them for some reason. Change, pick a class, then you can change back lol
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:24 am

Yeah, that's what I had to do to get mine to work.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Found it, finally! xD That took me quite a little bit to figure out, lol.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:51 pm

I was literatly sitting here for an hour looking at where it was saying "where the heck is the button" then i found the themes button and i sat for another 30 minutes trying to figure out how to change my rank. /sigh
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Bear » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

This has been fixed on the normal "Life in Aggro" skin.

Next to User Control Panel under the collage, a new option named Rank Theme should now be visible. This will display the available rank themes and "levels".

To pick a rank theme, go to:
User Control Panel >> Profile >> Rank Theme
and select from the drop down menu.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Oh my snapples, totally High Priest now. All that undead farming paid off.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby RollCasket » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Related to the rank themes...there's that new Legend: DPS/Healers/Tanks?

Farore, is bugging me that she wants to be a Healer cause she loooooves healing and is too shy to ask herself, and I would tank usually myself, yay Warrior tanks.

Unless those mean different things, or something. I am confused by it all in which case.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby ThePaul » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:38 pm

I think Bear said something about not liking being called THE ADMIN, and went crazy and changed it for the lulz. Or demons. I always reserve the right to change my answer to any question to demons. /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer