[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Transcended!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Transcended!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Transcended!

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:42 am

Oh my Snapples! I totally job changed with a cool lvl up novice angel and everything.

That's...uhh...the end of this post
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Transcended!

Postby Pie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:18 pm

haha, grats XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby RollCasket » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:11 am

Yeah it lasted like 1 or 2 posts and then was gone lol. Now I get to be a novice again woooo! At least for like 6 posts or so...then I'll have to go post-grind on poring threads for a bit till I get to High Priest and can rez (necro) dead threads! BWA HA!
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:46 am

True to ROs old exp tables, the post count increases by 3 times to get to 99 transcended. Good luck!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Pie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:24 pm

LOL, that's so funny! XD I don't know what else to say. Thanks for the laughs Roll! XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Semi related...did you change the exp rates on this server? Suddenly I and well, everyone else is super high lvl...next thing you know we'll be paying REAL MONEY for HATS!

Or it's glitched/not displaying right or whatever.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Well if that's how the leveling works, then why am I still "undeclared" when I have made over 30 posts.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Pie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 pm

You have to choose your "class" (rank theme) at the top of your profile page. XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Ah-Ha! I was like...it SHOULD ask you at registration.

And the answer Pie said.

But the current skin doesn't display it... I'll be working on fixing forum bugs this week, and fixing the skin is top of the list.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Next

Return to Junk Drawer