[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Cosplay anyone? Share your stories here!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Cosplay anyone? Share your stories here!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: Cosplay anyone? Share your stories here!

Postby Farore » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:21 am

Roll is going to wear the Link Tunic we already have! =] As for the Aisle Song I was thinking probably because it is one of my favorite among the many good songs. We have a few ideas about how to make it more Zelda-ish, like the priest guy is going to have to say "By the power vested in my by the state of Nevada and the King of Hyrule" etc. And there will be during ring exchanges. We won't be doing anything crazy or extravagant, in fact my goal is to get married on the strip, but it will most certainly be nerdy!

My mom always told me that I could do whatever I wanted for my wedding, though she was sure my dad would want to walk me down the aisle. Hopefully she won't be regretting that one haha!

Xela, that's a great idea! I always loves seeing works in progress as they progress!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:51 am

Things I would totally cosplay as:

(Korra)
(A:TLA)
(WoW)
(ME3)

Things I can actually cosplay as:

I know I can't pull off any specific character with my looks, which is why those are all uniforms up there, and I have like, 0 costume making experience. >.<

Also, there will be pictures, right Faroroll?
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Farore » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 am

There will always be pictures!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:31 am

Better not say where, or I might have to burst into the reception during the "any objections" bit dressed as Ganondorf and throw chickens at Roll.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Tony May-San » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:00 am

i go LARPing 3 times a year, does that count =o?
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby XelaReko » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 am

ThePaul: YES! DO IT!

Tony May-San: Sure! If you make/wear a costume then it counts!
XelaReko
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tony May-San » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Awesome, it's called herofest. I'm a part of the faction called the Shadowsfall. We're basically the law of the land on orinrakatha (the name of the world we live in) and also hired assassins. its all made up, no actual characters from games or such are allowed really. although, there was once a noobie dressed as lightning from ff13, and im making a new character in september called 'Seth Edward Roth' who will be using a 5 foot masamune. 3 guesses who he is based on =3. My current character is called Trent. a vampire born many decades ago, only staying in the shadowsfall to protect his familys bloodline. hes going to go crazy and attack everybody come september >:D

pikatures!

im the blonde guy, second from the left. anything blue you see in that picture was hand stitched by either myself or the guy first from the left. any belts pouches you see were made by the shorter of the two women and everything else was made by the person wearing it.

if you want anymore information the website is

^^
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:26 pm

We both got a good laugh at that Paul, and though it'd be crazy at first I'd laugh as it happened too, lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Indeed, it would be quite hilarious to see chickens being thrown at Roll.

That looks really cool Tony. Those must be fun events to look forward to throughout the year.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:07 am

Gasp! Squirrel! I was a sniper for halloween last year! We could pretend to be arch-nemesis!!!

Also...

Holy carp! Zelda Wedding! I must see le pictures afterwards! It's gonna be awesome!!!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer