[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - I SEE YOU GUESTS!!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

I SEE YOU GUESTS!!!

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: I SEE YOU GUESTS!!!

Postby Mara » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 pm

I admit it!!! It could be me muhahahahahaha
The forums don't like me! (just ask Bear), password goes poof! List disappear different glitches.
So yea I just read stuff and run away! /heh
Mara
Mara
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 pm

MARA! /lv
It's so good to see you! How have you been? :)
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:14 am

I see many guests and they should swan dive right in until we're neck deep in the sweet waters of friendship and trust :3

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:27 am

That created awkward images in my head o.O
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 am

It's from an old spice ad. XD

But seriously guests, jump right in and join the discussion.
Oh and tell your friends about the comic

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 am

Just as long as they aren't here to spam ads and schtuff, I'm down for more people on here. We need a ton of people on here in order to get a nice community going and I'd love to meet all the peoples who come here on anon. To all anons reading this, please sign up! We don't bite (well, Paul doesn't most of the time, but that's besides the point). I'd personally love to meet you all and get to know you.

DO EET!!! /no1

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 am

Like I have said before, I will only bite if that's the way you like it.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tony May-San » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:45 am

Just as a warning, i also bite. i dont bite hard though, and i only bite if you're female.. and hot... and into that sort of thing...

should i just be quiet? /hmm
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Considering that neither of you are Paul, whom I mentioned earlier, maybe you should. :P

lol. I kid. Love you guys! /kis2

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Farore » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Have to watch out for Paul. He has those celebratory bunny hands now. 3 times the biting!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer