[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Just a random thought...
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Just a random thought...

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Just a random thought...

Postby RollCasket » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:29 pm

So, unlike pretty much ANY FORUM ON THE INTERNET EVER we somehow have the most, an enormous amount over the others even, of posts on the introductory section and like nothing in the "off-subject" random section. What the crap yo =O

Also, this post is largely under my normal letter/word count for posts, double what the crap yo
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Just a random thought...

Postby Bear » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Have you also ever wondered...how can there be so many damn registrants and so many posts on the forum statistics for a board that is so mildly used?

Most of it comes from the old Ragnarok guild I led - I transformed the guild forum into this one because I wanted anyone who wanted to reminisce of our guild to be able to and also, if they were fans of our comic, to retain the login so they wouldn't have to register to a new board.

It keeps things nice for me so I only have to maintain one board too, thought admittedly most people from our guild are gone from a total lack of interest / activity, so I guess the board preservation is more for me than anyone else now. I really loved leading that guild and the people in it and though I don't reminisce very often, it is nice to sometimes look back at how fun some of those times were.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 am

Yeah, I was TOTALLY in that guild for a very short while, lol. I know the feeling though as I'm the GM of our guild on WoW but now it's a hollow shell of what it was =P

Speaking of RO though I dunno if Pie ever told you how I TOTALLY created The Super Novice class, at least, I'm pretty sure I told her. Anyway, in RO alpha I made one of the first "super" novices along with a friend and when people saw us in the last zone fighting Baphomet they were like "WTF? How did novices ever get down here?" since you had to go through two other aggro centric zones to get there. Shortly after we started seeing novices everywhere =P I continued the trend into the kRO beta since a friend got me into it and so on =P

Even though I know I didn't REALLY cause them to make the actual class, I like to think I had a large part. Plus, how many people can say they killed Baphomet as a novice? Lol
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 pm

AGGHHH! I pricked my finger on a tack!

:3

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby RollCasket » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 am

That was totally random...are you smashing random porings for exp and profit???

If the answer is yes, me too, that and I'm in bed tired yet not tired o.x
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:00 am

No, the description for the "junk drawer" forum says to watch out for tacks, and I forgot to watch out.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 am

That's why I always wear full body armor in here.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:10 am

Yes, but you see, ninja's don't wear body armour.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 am

Because they don't need to! Next time, avoid the tack with your skill.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm a wizard, so I could probably just melt the tacks with Fira. That might just set the whole drawer on fire, though...

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Next

Return to Junk Drawer