[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Just a random thought...
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Other Junk Drawer

Just a random thought...

General chat belongs in the junk drawer. Watch out for tacks!

Re: Just a random thought...

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 am

I FOUND MY CHAPSTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby RollCasket » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:37 am

This is random but related...has anyone seen the green apple Chapstick/Blistex whichever it is? It's supposed to be new, and out, and I do love green apple...but can't find it anywhere.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Luc of True Wind » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Ooo Green apple sounds like a great flavor for lip balm /rice
Unfortunately, I have not seen this Blistex flavor anywhere :(
@Wilbur: Sorry for all the like random Ragnarok Online jargon /heh

I was just excited because for a while there I could pretend to be the scholar class again. I miss it... /sob
It was so much fun annoying people by removing buffs, nullifying attacks and stealing their mana. It was worth it even if I was like target number one /heh
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 pm

You know you've been playing too much video games when you want to quick-save in real life.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby RollCasket » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:04 pm

You and three other cars are coming up to a four way stop...WHAT DO YOU DO?!
a) Speed up so you can quickly avoid the shitstorm
b) stay the same speed and watch the shitstorm as it happens
c) slow down in hopes the shitstorm will have passed when you get there
d) U TURN! ABORT ABORT!

I just thought of this as we were out and as usual nobody knows wtf to do at a 4-way stop and makes it take forever.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby th3squirr3l » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 pm

It's even worse when some people are turning and others aren't xD

Whoever gets there first goes, then... Uhhh... The person to the left of them goes, yes? Or is it to the right... Or...

Screw it, go with option D!
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:49 am

I don't know how, but I managed to get cramps in my thigh muscles. And let me tell you, that shit hurts like crazy. I could not walk at all.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby th3squirr3l » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 pm

'Twas a charley horse, my friend. You need to be less dehydrated.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby ThePaul » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:36 am

I just pull out my chainsaw and go to town :D
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:57 am

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to keep that in mind.

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

PreviousNext

Return to Junk Drawer