[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [392] Don't Bug Me
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[392] Don't Bug Me

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[392] Don't Bug Me

Postby Alanzi » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Yup yup yup this is me

I can swat flies, gnats, whatever. Mosquitos are annoying but they're everywhere. I don't actually deal with roaches but I'd want to kick them out the door ASAP.

Spiders, though...eeeeeehweakhfh. I don't want them in the room where I sleep or anywhere adjacent to it which is to say indoors aaaaaaah.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [392] Don't Bug Me

Postby Fuujin » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:23 am

When I first saw trailers for that movie, I was thinking the lower framerate in some of those scenes would start to give me a headache, but when I finally saw it on netflix, I was pleasantly surprised. I think it's kinda cool how the portrayal of spiderman changes over the years too. From just a nerd who gets super powers and how cool, yet how crappy that might be, to an edgy guy fighting even edgier villians, and with B we get an older, tired, comfortable and regretful character. It's like watching someone grow up and then having to pass on the mantle after their time has passed lol. I think a couple of the side characters are really just there for gags mostly, but for sure the others have to be pretty prominent if they make a sequel xD.
Cast your fate to the winds!
Fuujin
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares