[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [365] Cat Can Do
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[365] Cat Can Do

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[365] Cat Can Do

Postby Alanzi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:49 pm

I think I started FFXIV twice; both times when I had a free couple of weeks and wanted to see what all my friends were enjoying. It was pretty cool playing through the opening quests both times, for sure! There's always something special about reliving the moments you "got your feet wet" in a game, so to speak.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [365] Cat Can Do

Postby Pie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:46 pm

I'm guessing you didn't stick with it, huh? That's too bad. You know how much I love it! X3

I'm happy to hear that you can appreciate the aspect of starting over again too. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: [365] Cat Can Do

Postby Alanzi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:00 pm

Yeah, I got through the whole first Limsa Lominsa area loving it, great music and cool environments, and then I had to move on to other countries and both times I just lost all interest after getting to Gridania. I don't know what it was. Maybe that's the point in which I realized you really gotta party up with someone if you want to get far in the game, and I don't know if I wasn't willing to do that with anyone I knew (who were all far past me already and took the game uber-seriously) or if I was too afraid to try or what! Maybe I was also afraid of having a huge time sink, who knows... The game seemed pretty cool though!
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares