[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [364] Pillow Preggers
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[364] Pillow Preggers

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[364] Pillow Preggers

Postby Alanzi » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:52 pm

I have not heard of RBOZ before! Is it good? I assume it's good since you made a comic referencing it. :)

Man, I know where you're coming from with the blog post. I'm now a little older than my mom was when she had me, but unlike her I don't have anything to show for it. I kinda suck at life apparently???
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [364] Pillow Preggers

Postby Pie » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:41 pm

RBOZ is an art blog of someone who's been focusing on art and comics of their fanfics about two characters from the Fairytail manga. =) I haven't read EVERYTHING they've done, but I think their work is really good and charming.~ and kinda hits a personal spot for me... which I covered in the blog. hahaha XD *sigh*

Well, about comparing ourselves to our parents, it's probably not fair for you to say that you suck at life compared to her (not that I know your mom X3). We're all different people, with different experiences, upbringings, and are growing in a different environment, when the world culture is also very different. It's also probably good to remember too that we are not the people we look up to or strive to be, even though we may admire traits from them. -and we just have to remember to try hard to do what we can with what we have. -or at least that's what I want to believe. XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: [364] Pillow Preggers

Postby Alexx » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:57 pm

It's funny; I never really thought about where my parents had been when I reached the same point (especially since my parents had me and my brother way earlier than my wife and I had our kid, in terms of age). There's always those thoughts about other people - those who are younger than you and successful at various talents - but in terms of family...anyone can be family. Doesn't have to be blood. Family doesn't necessarily mean kids, either. I can see where you're coming from, though. The "Fantasy" of it, I mean. People make the same stories over and over and you see things that your brain labels as "normal", and you feel like you want it. Humanity really loves the "normal" label. We're kinda addicted to it, and you have to battle it every day.
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares