[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [359] Don't Rush Me Bro
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[359] Don't Rush Me Bro

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[359] Don't Rush Me Bro

Postby Alanzi » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:15 pm

I've never played Gravity Rush, but it's always kind of been a game I've wanted to try! I did get the original Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Sony's response to Smash Bros.) and Kat was one of the characters. I always liked her outfit quite a bit, and the playstyle of dashing around was a lot of fun, so she was definitely one of the ones I was better at.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [359] Don't Rush Me Bro

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:21 am

The original Gravity Rush was a lot of fun, probably one of my favorite games to have played. Like you said, once you get the hang of the mechanics it feels almost natural to fall around in any direction. I also remember doing my best to avoid getting people tossed around in my gravity field. Haven't gotten around to the second game yet, but it's there, in the back of my mind. Really curious if they answer some questions (the answers to which were kind of obvious at the end of the first game but never directly stated).
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares