[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - [358] Cuddly Wuddly
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

[358] Cuddly Wuddly

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

[358] Cuddly Wuddly

Postby Alanzi » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:06 pm

"...And somehow summons bunnies too. I mean they're nice bunnies but where do they come from???"

I love these slice-of-life-type comics; one of my first impressions of LiA was that it was fun and friendly and not afraid to be goofy at times, so comics like this kind of add a nostalgic edge that I enjoy.

Also +1000 to Bear's comment about overcast/rainy days. They are my absolute favorite; waking up to an overcast or drizzly day can make the entire day better automatically. (It's a shame I moved to northern California; I'll have to wait until like October for rain...)
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Re: [358] Cuddly Wuddly

Postby Pie » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 am

hahaha XD

I really like this one too because it's based on a very real aspect of our lives, like the Nintendo Labo one. I'm really happy that you got that impression from your early exposure to the comics. We always wanted them to have a light hearted, whimsical feeling. =)

Where did you move from? What part of northern California? =o I hear that it rains a lot in Seattle, Washington. I wonder how it's like.~
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: [358] Cuddly Wuddly

Postby Alanzi » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:34 pm

I moved from southern Illinois (where the summers are over 100 heat index and the winters are below 0 wind chill) to the San Francisco Bay Area (where it's 70s a lot but is almost never cloudy or rains!) About 45 minutes south of San Francisco. I've never visited Seattle but everyone's told me it would be perfect for me, haha. I hear it's overcast and drizzly almost all the time! Sounds fantastic.
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares