[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Obsessive. Compulsive. Disorder.
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Obsessive. Compulsive. Disorder.

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Obsessive. Compulsive. Disorder.

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:41 am

Hah, this one hits all the good notes. From "Late O'clock" to the expressions to that awesome Red Mage outfit, just really great art and very funny. And of course the Shining reference, can't forget that. I know I didn't play long, but I really did enjoy FFXIV (and the only reason I stopped has more to do with my own social complexes than the game).
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: Obsessive. Compulsive. Disorder.

Postby Pie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Thank very much Adol. ^_^ Sometimes I get a little worried about how people will feel about this kind of comic because of its unorthodox nature, so it makes me really happy to hear you appreciating it. ^_^

I hope you can come back and try out more of the game. =) You were on a trial account, right? I think they changed it so that Trial accounts don't have an expiration date anymore so you might be able to log in and hang out.~ (with all the basic trial account restrictions of course. ^^)

I can't help but to wonder if Samurai and Red Mage would fit Ada since they're sword type classes. '_'
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Adol The Red » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:02 pm

I know I've thought about coming back from time to time, even if I would never be consistent. I just keep coming back to my apprehension regarding dungeons. Both of you made the dungeon experience as welcoming as possible, but I was still caught up in how much I didn't want to let the team down. It started to feel like work, and the thought of doing two more dungeons to continue the story made me really anxious. I can't stress how much that is because of me and not the game, and certainly not either of you. Its just part of my problem with multiplayer games.

I loved the random Fate quests, I think they were called - the multiplayer quests that would appear on the map with a drop in, drop out playstyle. I do a lot better with that kind of thing because the worry over being the load just isn't there. Otherwise, I really loved the world and a lot of how the game worked, and was enjoying the story presentation.

So I guess I still have no idea if I will play it again or not, but I do have some desire to, at least.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Natalie88 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Holy fuck! Who are those down the aisle? I don't get it... Is it them as little children? It's scary... /swt Anyways, I found this website over to take me on an infinite loop with its suggestion; if I suffer from OCD, but then try to entertain myself a bit (with some FFXIV for instance) and involve that "distracting factor" they mention, what will happen? /hmm /meh2 I guess I'll have to just go back to WoW...
Natalie88
Undeclared
Undeclared

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares