[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Circuit of Life
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Circuit of Life

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Circuit of Life

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:44 am

Just love the art here.

I really need to get back to that game at some point. I was thoroughly enjoying it, especially their takes on certain aspects of these games - like hiding in tall grass with flowering bits that match your character's hair color, or that the map revealing towers actually perform a function that leads to this. But I fell off a cliff and lost a bunch of progress. I had done a ton of crafting, and hunted a bunch of dangerous machines. And then lost it all. I have to put a game down when that happens, but I thought I would go back sooner. Then I started playing Overwatch, and then back to WoW of all things after a nine year hiatus.

So, you know, eventually. Maybe.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: Circuit of Life

Postby Pie » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Thank you Adol. ^_^ The game is so pretty, huh? We love the environments and it seems like a solid fun package so far. =D We haven't gotten too too far, maybe around 7 hours? We haven't touched the game in about a week though unfortunately. ._. We want to get back to it too... one day... =x

XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares