[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - How long did it take you?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

How long did it take you?

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

How long did it take you?

Postby Graum » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:12 am

...To climb Kugane :D
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Re: How long did it take you?

Postby Graum » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:51 am

PS. Loved the comic and reading your concerns and relief for the outcome :D

I came into HW late so I got to play all the way through without many interruptions, heard it was slow at first so my opinion might be biased somewhat, but I enjoyed the setting of HW much more personally. Still loving SB but I wanted to add one more point for conversation :)
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Postby Graum » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Nobody is here /sob
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Postby Pie » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Hi Graum. XD Sorry. >.< A bunch of real life stuff happened over the past week and we ended up spending a lot of our energy focusing on that, reviewing the comic, and getting our life schedule back on track. I know that it's pretty empty here on the forums too. *sigh*

I'm happy that you loved the comic and that you're enjoying FF14. =D It didn't seem to get much of a reception, so it's comforting to hear. =) I enjoyed HW, it had a lot of very strong, awesome plot points, but at the same time though, I felt it didn't tie up the end of the end ARR story very well. It felt very much like a bait and switch. -_- I was a little disappointed that, though the maps were nice, I didn't find them as interesting as the ones in ARR. '_' I guess I can say that though they are huge, there were spans of land that felt kind of empty, -not that they didn't have their own characteristics but it felt like the areas within zones were lacking character that helped them stand out among their surrounding areas?

I really do feel like I'm enjoying Storm Blood in all aspects though. XD The maps are all interesting to me with their points of interest and mini-bioms and has even give me the drive to go exploring to find what else there is hidden in the corners of the zones that the story hasn't touched. =D There are a lot of *fun* things to see. -Not only that but I'm also really feeling for the characters. I feel like we get to know them on a more personal and vulnerable level. It was cool that you get to travel with Estinien, Ysayle, and Alphinaud during a portion of HW's story, but I admit that I felt an emotional detached from Estinien and Ysayle. At least with Alphinaud, you get to understand his initial beliefs, his guilt, his growth, and what drives him to do what he does. It was neat about Estinien taking a liking to Alphinaud and through that, you get to see more of his human side through his cold exterior, but I felt any real personal feelings about doing things for him and Ysayle was because Alphinaud kept emphasizing that we're comrades, and that we've been through so much together. I just had to imagine and believe that a bonding happened on the journey that I wasn't in the presented experience, kinda similar to an older RPG where the characters of a party don't actually have much if any dialogue with one another, but you know they are supposed to be connected emotionally. ^^

Anyway, rant rant rant. DX

Ah! and the jumping puzzle. We still haven't completed it. XD Cecilia spent a few hours on it, but I only did it for maybe about ten minutes. ^^ There are just so many other things I want to do too. +u+ It's so good!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Graum » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:03 pm

I get what your saying. The only thing that bugs me with SB

*****SPOILERS!!!!******

FanFest said Zenos would be an important character in the SB expansion, the new face of evil... BUT HES DEAD ALREADY AND WE GOT 2 YEARS OF STORY PATCHES TO GO!!! I feel lied too :( That and Gotsetsu is still alive... can we have one important person die in the story? Yshtola took a slash from Zenos and lived and I thought they were gonna kill off Yugiri in that fight but nope... the horribly experienced and equipped villagers saved us :3 I mean that was cool for the story but so many people *should* of died :( I dont want em too... but... I kinda do too :3

Ok spoilers are done lol.

Im guessing your playing PC, so heres how I beat Kugane quickly. Side jump xD. Its simple as that, had no issues making even the hardest jumps lol.

Hope the real life struggles end soon :v Ill be starting my struggles soon hopefully.
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Postby Pie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:15 am

I can't read the spoilers. XD I'm not done with the main story yet. @u@ I'm loving it though.

Do you use a keyboard/mouse or controller? I wonder if the keyboard would be easier. '_'

Good luck with your life struggles. >.< I'm curious on what it is; but whatever it is, it sounds like it's desired progress. ^^ oh life~ /ho
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Graum » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:30 pm

I am PC Master Race :lol: if you turn off the camera centered movement its probably just as simple on a controller tho. On PC controls its all straight movement with no curving, which might thro you off on some jumps.

And I am like Bear, so its a dreaded desired struggle /swt hopefully begin soon :D
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares