[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Raisin Questions
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Raisin Questions

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Raisin Questions

Postby Alexx » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:56 pm

I have so many of those pamphlets that I don't even bother buying toilet paper. It's a horrible idea, of course, because they feel like wiping your ass with the living embodiment of paper cuts, but I'm making a POINT. That's what I think of your pamphlets, therapists! My jokes are awesome!
"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Re: Raisin Questions

Postby InSanor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:54 am

Me and my friends have this rule where if someone laughs (even if its forced) at someone's bad joke or pun, that joke wasn't bad. Period.
It helps keeping therapists away.. And while it ruined my sense of humor in the process, I still call it a worthy trade.
Life is like a game. Now to find a good macro I can use..
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:39 am

Speaking of questions, and this is important now - is Nietzsche toasting coffee or tea with that horse? Or is it more out there, like Ramen or something? I suppose it could be hot water. Either way, those wavy lines clearly suggest something hot.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Pie » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Nietzche is supposed to be having tea with the horse. XD I think it's more of a delicate/classy thing to have. =3 Though I guess Coffee might work too. '_' but I think Nietzche would probably be more of a tea man if he had to choose between the two. Ramen didn't even come to mind as an option. XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares