[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - She Has Games (And Knows How to Play Them)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

She Has Games (And Knows How to Play Them)

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

She Has Games (And Knows How to Play Them)

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:53 pm

My fandom of this comic has always been about your comedy, good art, and that delicious brand of disturbing you like to delve into from time to time. Added to that are of course all the game references, but I also enjoy the allusions to your lives. The biographic nature of your work helps to take it from just an entertaining comic I check every week to something a little more. It reminds me of sharing stick comics with my friends, and makes me feel like I know you both a little better.

This one was cute and funny, and to me, just essential LiA.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: She Has Games (And Knows How to Play Them)

Postby Pie » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Thank you Adol. I'm really happy to hear this. XD I think we generally don't get very much of a reaction from doing more autobio themed comics so we're often unsure about doing some. I'm really happy that you feel that you can get to know us a little more and that it adds something that makes the comic a little more special too. =) Thank you~
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: She Has Games (And Knows How to Play Them)

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Keep up the great work guys, I'm sad that I haven't been very active on the forums for a while, had lots going on and not all of it necessarily good, still lving the comics. I'll try and pop in more often

CONGRATS BEAR!!!

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares