[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ma Vie en Games
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Ma Vie en Games

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Ma Vie en Games

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 pm

I really like the way this one was organized. It just works well for what you're trying to say. On that note, I'm happy you were able to figure yourself out a little more and I hope this helps with the depression issues. Hopefully you can be happier from here on out.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: Ma Vie en Games

Postby Pie » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Thankyou Adol. You're words mean a lot to us. =) Things are definitely looking up. ^_- b
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Jasae Bushae » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:13 pm

This is probably the wrong place to ask this but just out of curiosity, will the header be changing?
Jasae Bushae
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Pie » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Yep, we're planning to change the header. XD May I ask why you ask? Just curious? =)

We're not going to get on it too too soon though. I'll probably update the Avatars semi-soon. Bear mentioned that in changing the header, she wants to do a whole site revamp. We're gonna need to wait for things to settle down a bit though in our lives before that. She did mention too about doing something a small temporary change though, so expect something; but not too too soon. XD

oh! and it's fine if you leave a question like that here. ^^ -though if you have Facebook, I check there too. =)
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Jasae Bushae » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:31 pm

I was just curious because the male Bear in the header seemed a little out of place after Bear came out and I was curious if there were intentions to change it.

A whole site revamp sounds amazing. :o
I do not envy the challenge in trying to do a full site redesign.

Thank you for answering~
Jasae Bushae
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:54 am

Hi Bear! I loved this comic and I'm super happy you are figuring things out about yourself and stuff! I made another post about it somewhere else in the forum to say some encouraging stuff for you, but then I realized another post was probably also made here about that particular comic considering it's such a milestone in your work, so yeah!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Temia Eszteri » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:15 pm

I said it on Twitter already when the comic was released, but I feel it's probably better to post it here: Congratulations on coming out, Bear! I know all too well how hard it can be, so count me in as one of many who are proud of you.
Temia Eszteri
Novice LV 3/3
Novice  LV 3/3

Postby Pie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:07 am

omg!!
omg!!
Temia??? as in Temi?!! The same Temi that did this work

Aaaand this work for me?!

Am I remembering correctly?! Mistaken Identity?! Because if you are Temi and the artist that did these for me, AAaaaaAAAaaahhh! I'm so freaking out! XD I love your(their) work so much!! sooooooo muuuuuuuch!

*continues freaking out*

KERMIT FLAIL!!!

*EDIT* apparently I remembered the name wrong, the person is Mielle. XD -but your avatar reminded me of her RO work frome years ago. You wouldn't happen to be her, would you? Though I admit I think the shading of your avatar fits Mielle's style. =o

Yay RO!!! XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Temia Eszteri » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Ah... Hate to burst your bubble, but no. This isn't the first time people have mistaken me for someone else, either. I lost track of how much people hOIed at me...
/sigh

I should probably find another avatar; I just found that one sitting around and decided a little RO shenanigans were in order. I don't even remember the source anymore, it's been so long. .-.
Temia Eszteri
Novice LV 3/3
Novice  LV 3/3

Postby Bear » Sun May 21, 2017 12:35 pm

I know this is waaaaay late and I've obviously been MIA from most forms of social contact /swt2 , but...

I wanted to tell everyone personally how much I appreciate the overwhelming show of support and taking the time to say so on our forums...thank you so much /lv

Also, regarding the site change: I need to etch out a bit of time to get this done and hopefully this will happen soon. Pie and I have been revamping our schedule over the last few weeks, so the hope is that I'll be able to sneak in some time to do so (as well as making time to socialize outside of FFXIV). At the very least, before the end of the year...but hopefully by fall. /sigh
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares