[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Smooth Apparatus
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Smooth Apparatus

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Smooth Apparatus

Postby Hypie » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:40 am

Oooooh all so often i roll a Female Character too^^ I totally understand the Problems Bear has :D

Sometimes the Class Fantasy matches more with a Female, sometimes the Animations are way smoother. Sometimes it's the Equipment that looks better (im a person that wants too look good at everything i do. and i mean good not sexy [well sometimes that too]) There are so many Points why i should go with the Girls :D Maybe its the Curiousity too....what would be Life be if i was a Girl? Where would i be. Would i be married already? Kids? XD
Hypie
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Re: Smooth Apparatus

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:26 am

Good stuff, as always.

I almost always choose female characters in games, though I've never thought too hard on why. I do know that I've always been curious about other points of view, especially ones that I cannot truly experience. But I don't feel like it changes my play style at all, largely do to my feelings on gender as a concept that I don't want to go into right now. Still, it can obviously play a huge rule in self identity and personal happiness, so I gues everyone's reasoning would be pretty unique.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:04 am

I tend to play a mix of both male and female, though it depends on the type of game. MMO's are the ones where I'll play the most mix, cause you can design the character the way you want, but in other games it mostly jut depends on the design.

Still loving the comic, keep it up guys /lv

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Librari » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:25 am

I almost exclusively play female characters. If I'm gonna look at a specific butt for the next 60 hours of gameplay, I don't want it to be a man-butt.

I like butts. /meh2
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares