[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Pizza Party in My Pants
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Life in Aggro Illustrated Laughing Squares

Pizza Party in My Pants

In Soviet Russia, comic draw you! Chat about LiA~

Pizza Party in My Pants

Postby Fenreil » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Well. This isn't something I expected to see.

I mean, that's me described in that forward. It's nearly an exact description of my own experiences. It's a weird realization to make, isn't it?

On a more important note, what happened to that fish costume in the first panel? Is that someone dressed similarly in the background? Where exactly are they, and why do they apparently rent out fish costumes and have a name that starts with Zes? You can't just dangle these questions in front of us like this, dangit!
Fenreil
Novice LV 8/7
Novice  LV 8/7

Re: Pizza Party in My Pants

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:22 am

The way I see it, a good pizza is as good as sex. Plus you can pay for pizza without it being illegal in most places /heh

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Pie » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Fenreil- Thank you for posting your reaction the post. I'm happy to hear that we can relate in that way.

Hahaha, about the fish costume, I'm assuming Pie just took it off before they left the store; if she's like me, she wouldn't have the money to buy it. XD;; The person in the background was originally supposed to be a stock display of a shark, but as I refined it, it kinda just became more of another person... or maybe even simply a shark wandering in the store. >.> I think sharks look really cool so you can expect to see one in the comic once in a while somewhere, seldom, but they're there. =) The outside mall is actually very roughly based on my memories of one just outside Stanford University in California; they have colorful buildings with painted fake doors, etc. =) Inside the store however couldn't be in that shopping complex because there aren't any tall modern looking stores there. Zes is for Zesteria because Tales of Zestiria's been on my mind. D; I don't know if there's a place that rents out fish costumes. =x *looks it up*

Fixxxer- /heh
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Librari » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:28 am

Asexuality is a common trait among wizards. Just look where libido got Merlin. /sob

I think I got into relationships in teenage years and early adulthood more out of social pressure and trying to force myself to be a normal person than out of actual desire for romantic anything. I get my dopamine from UNLIMITED POWER now! /gg
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Return to Illustrated Laughing Squares